Chapter four❤️

~Lexie's POV~
I can't decide between Joey or Jake.
Both are kind and loving.
But Joey broke my heart and I can never ever forgive him after what he did.
Most will just forgive and forget but not me, I can't...
~throw back to when Lexie was 15~
Joey and me are going to a party tonight and it's gonna be so fun! I can feel it!
I put on a cute red dress and some flats and curled my hair.
Joey claimed that I looked perfect and he kissed me and we soon exited my room and went out the house and soon started walking to the party.
Joey interlocked our hands and we walked with them swinging.
Once we arrived, we saw all the people from school and all my friends.
There was Hailey, Jai, Kyla and Lauren!
They were there and so were the MagCon boys and it was honestly so fun!
We all danced our socks off and it was the best night ever!
At the end of the party, Joey lead me to a waterfall.
We visited here a couple of times and I've always had suck great memories around waterfalls.
Joey told me to sit so I proceeded and did what he told me to do.
"So, what did you want to say?" I ask as I look at him directly in the face.
"I've been feeling a bit off lately..." Joey says trailing off.
"What's wrong?" I ask as I grab hold of his hands but he tugs away from me.
"Joey?" I ask hesitantly.
"I don't love you Lexie. I never did. Your just a useless piece of trash that no one needs in their life! Why don't you just kill yourself?" He says straight out.
My heart completely shattered into a million pieces.
At that moment, I realised that if I didn't have Joey then who did I have?
Who would curl my hair for me?
Who will buy me chocolate on my period?
Who will hug me when I'm sad?
Who will actually be there for me?
If Joey wasn't then who was?
I dragged myself off the floor with waterfalls of tears running down my face and I ran.
I ran as far as my little legs could take me.
That's when I ran into someone's chest.
I looked up and saw a familiar face.
Jake.
"Lexie! Oh my! Are you alright?" He asks as he cradles me in his arms and strokes my hair.
"J-Joey said that I s-should just k-kill myself." I say as I bury my head into his chest as more tears fall down my face.
"Don't listen to him. He's not worth it. You deserve better." He whispers and kisses the top of my head.
~end~
I love Joey with all my heart but he doesn't love me one bit so why do I still love him.
Why can't my heart realise that he doesn't want me?
Why does my heart ache for is kiss again?
Why can't my heart want Jake?!
I don't know right now.
My heart wants Joey.
But my mind wants Jake.
What do I go with?

Hey guys!
Comment below who you think Lexie should go with!
~Tamzin💘