Chapter seven❤️

~Taylor's POV~
It's good that Lexie is stressing out all the time, it proves that she cares.
But all I need to do is show her that she has to have Joey back.
But what else can I tell her?
She's seen Joey but she pushed him away like usual!
What else can I do to make her give Joey another chance?
~Lexie's POV~
I've been pacing back and forth in my room for 20 solid minutes and I still haven't come up with an answer.
Should I give in and love Joey?
Or do I follow what I think I want which is Jake?
I cannot decide which is best for me.
~Joey's POV~
I want Lexie back more than anything so that's why I have bought her the best gift ever.
I carefully knock on Taylor and Lexie's door and soon Taylor comes and opens the door for me.
"What's in the box?" Taylor asks as he eyes the box that's under my arm.
"A gift." I state and I walk up the stairs and to where I remember Lexie's room was.
By 'was' I mean the last time I was in this house her room was here.
I knock and I hear shuffling behind the door but it suddenly opens.
"Come in." She says and I gulp as I enter her room which was very messy.
"What do you want?" She asks as she pats down a seat next to her.
"I want to say sorry." I state as I give her the box that Taylor questioned.
"A gift was unnecessary-" I cut her off by putting my finger to her lips.
"Shhh. Open it." I smirk as she opens up the box.
She carefully opens it and squeals when she has the full view of what's inside of it.
"It's so fluffy?!" She squeals as she pulls the little creature out of the box.

"You really didn't have to, Joey

"You really didn't have to, Joey." She says as she pets the little kitten.
"But I did." I say proudly.
"Want to come hang out tomorrow?" She smiles.
Did I just get though the her?
I accepted and she decided on what to call it...

Hey guys!
Please comment names for the Kitten below, I'll select one as I can't think of a cute name for it as I'm bad at choosing names😂
~Tamzin💘