Chapter twenty two❤️

~Joey's POV~
I was taken to Lexie's room and there she was... Fast asleep on the hospital bed.
I started to shake her gently but she wasn't waking up.
"Lexie!" I start to yell but yet again the stupid doctor pulled me away from her.
"She's under anaesthetic, she won't wake up for another hour." The doctor tells me and I roll my eyes.
"Tell me what the sad news is." I ask him sadly as I badly want to know.
I can't loose Lexie but I can't bear to loose my baby either.
Hopefully I won't loose either...
"Lexie will be just fine. But she must stay in hospital for a couple more days as she had a C-Section." The doctor tells me.
"Speak English please." I sigh as I take a seat by Taylor who is listening.
"Basically, we cut open her stomach to get the baby out that way." The doctor sighs.
"What?!" I yell but I soon calm down so the doctor doesn't get pissed off again.
"Is that the sad news?" I ask hopefully.
"Actually no, I'm telling you the whole story. You see, we don't do C-Sections unless it is crucial." The doctor tells me.
"Your baby-" I cut him off.
"Tori." I tell him as that is her name and I want him to know that.
"Your baby, was in the right place to come out but you see the baby turned around completely and was facing the opposite way. The feet were the wrong way and we couldn't let your girlfriend give birth to it that way. So we did a C-Section." He explains but makes me pissed off as he didn't use Tori's name when I just told him it.
"Just get on with it?!" I growl at him which makes him flinch a bit.
"Your baby is in critical condition, we are trying everything we can." He tells me and puts his head down.
I walk a few steps towards him, "If my baby dies, it means you didn't try hard enough to save her." I snap at him before returning back to my seat.
"We are trying everything we can!" The doctor exclaims.
•••
"I can't believe this is happening." Lexie cries onto my shoulder.
"She'll make it, I promise." I re assure her but I really don't know if Tori will pull through.
"Don't make promises that you can't keep!" Lexie exclaims as she pushes me off her.
She moves away from me and goes into her bed and turns away from me.
"Lexie..." I start to say but I hear some soft whimpers escape her mouth.
I better not interrupt as she doesn't want me to comfort her right now...
I slowly get up and I wait outside Lexie's room, waiting for Taylor.
Taylor left a couple of minutes ago to go get me and him some food as we haven't eaten yet.
I'm starving!
I sit down outside Lexie's room, still hearing her soft whimpers from inside...

More chapters coming very soon...
~Tamzin💘