Prologue

*Flashback*

"Felix Daniel Beastly, don't you dare hide that flower from me!" Anne confronted her eleven year old brother. Felix laughed as he showed off his sister's soon-to-be "gift". "See! I knew it! I knew it was a flower," She protested.
        "It's always fun tricking you," Felix said and handed his sister her only birthday present. Anne was eight today.

The two siblings headed off to their abandoned house deep within the woods, not far from their special flower field. The two Beastlys haven't always been orphans, living on their own in secret. Only two years have gone by since their parents left them with two maps and two notes, along with a key. The first map and note led them to what is now their home and the note is what had kept them there. It was a warning...just a warning to stay hidden.

Now...the second map lead to a place called Neverland. The note that came with that map was just a roughly drawn picture of two stars. Felix didn't look much into the drawing but Anne would go outside every night and find two stars in the sky. There were always millions that she'd see but only two she'd look at...only two.

The Neverland map hadn't come to use though, not yet. It made no sense, none at all.

Getting back to their home now...they were surprised to find it that it had been caught up in flames. Sure it was a hot day but not hot enough to catch something on fire. Of course the children panicked and out of the flaming house came three men.

These men must've been the authorities so someone must've reported smoke coming from the forest, but oddly enough, the forest was big. How the authorities had found the house so quickly...neither Felix nor Anne knew. 

~After this, their hidden house was no more a secret and neither were they.

After the fire, it wasn't long for Felix and Anne Beastly to be moved into a foster home. They were taken in by a middle-aged woman named Lily who owned a two floor cottage in the village with other villagers. No longer were they protected. They were forced to go to school...of course. But during the summer, they practiced their hunting skills at which they had developed while living in their old home in the woods. They had become good...of course.

But it was when Felix turned fifteen did he escape in the middle of the night, led by a pipe song. And it was here, Anne had lost her brother.

But never did she forget that night, and never did she forget the only unused map her parents had left her and her brother years ago--or drawing of the two stars--or the key. All of these things had been saved from the fire, thankfully enough, and Anne kept these things, without Lily knowing.

Then...the day after Felix disappeared...along with several other boys in the village, the authorities returned to Lily's home only to bring what they had recovered from the fire...a box with a keyhole that had been buried in the ground close by the old home in the woods.

And two stars were carved on that box.