Rule Breaking

A.N. Be excited guys.

After recovering himself, Pan groaned in pain as he pulled himself to a stand. Walking over to a glorified Anne, he slid his hand into hers, lacing their fingers and mumbled something to her, "I want a rematch...tonight." She looked at him approving then he lifted her hand into the air.

Sharpening her knife, the sun was setting after a raining day. All the lost boys were sitting around eating supper. Anne had finished hers and she had taken a shower. She was wearing deep brown pants with her boots. Wearing a loose, breezy and deep blue henley that had a rounded and partially low neckline, the sleeves were short. Still she kept on her corset over the shirt, as it's always been, except when she took her showers...of course. Underneath her henley she wore a faded white tank top. Still having that roped key around her neck, the metal still hung in her shirt, hidden.

As for her hair, the thin side strands were pulled back braided then they were bonded together with a rubber band. The rest of her thick hair laid gracefully down her back in their natural waves, as they always did. Still wearing her belt that her knife holder and canteen were hooked onto, she finally chucked her sharpened knife back in it's place then stood up as Pan approached her. He observed how much lighter her eyes looked with the shirt she wore. Smiling at the idea of soon exploring them when they would have a rematch, Pan then looked determined. "You ready?" He asked.
        "When you are."

Pan brought Anne to an old, small campsite with a cliff nearby and the forest in nearly every direction. There were some bulky rocks scattered about almost like a riddle. "This used to be the hideout, that was until I found my lost boys," Pan said with a smile at the memory. "We needed more space, so...we moved."
        "Was Felix here at the time?" Anne asked.
        "No...not that long ago, not before I didn't know much about Neverland," Pan answered honestly. "This place was an excellent battleground, for sure. It makes you...creative," he spoke with a flicker of excitement in his eyes then with a devilish smirk on his lips.
        "Creative you say?" Anne asked with an intrigued smile.
        "If you're here long enough then yes." Anne then looked around a moment studying the scattered rocks.
        "I think I can make use of them," she assured Pan with arrogance. Pan resting on his lower back tilted his head, his eyes focused and a small smirk on his lips...wondering whether or not Anne was just as smart as him, or much rather smirking because he thought Anne was convinced she was just as smart as him, when he thought she wasn't.
        "Can you..."

Just then he pulled out two swords tossing Anne one. "Rule one, avoid contact with any sensitive parts on the other person's body--" Anne smirked. "Rule two...no mercy," he spoke darkly. Anne nearly shivered. "Set yourself up," Pan ordered. Anne listened quickly. "Count to three," Pan smirked as he was hunched over and focused.

Then they went for it. Pan struck first but Anne blocked him knocking his sword out of the way. He redeemed himself and struck again but getting blocked. Anne made her first strike when she was blocked. Soon they were spinning and jumping all over rocks. Finally Pan used good enough force to knock her sword free from her hand. Snatching his knife from his belt, he slammed Anne against a tree threatening her neck with his knife. "I know what'll knock you off your feet," Pan breathlessly spoke with a weak grin. Then without thinking began leaning in towards Anne's face and closing his eyes.

Snatching out her knife, she kneed Pan in between his legs. His upper body sprung forward with a loud groan of pain and Anne sliced his hand holding the knife. He dropped it cupping his boy parts once more and she escaped from the tree panicked. "Rule one," Pan reminded with as much force as he could bent over in pain.
        "Rules are meant to be broken," Anne said breathless, freaked. Pan finally sucked up the blow and came back into a stand trying to hold his chest high but wincing slightly in pain as he inched his way toward her.
        "Cheaters never win," he pushed intensely.
        "I can break that rule too." And she tried to chuck him in his temple but he grabbed her wrist and kicked the back of her legs in then caught her in his arms. Dropping her knife, she grabbed his clothes then rolled him over onto a rock. His back being the first thing to hit the rock, he cried out in pain and was forced to pushed himself onto the ground with Anne beneath him.

Shaking from the pain he was feeling at the moment, his veins were probably bulging. Something looking at Anne made him change, suddenly. It was like this wave crossing him and his head came down. His lips found hers and latched on. Moving them passionately on his own, Anne weakened and began kissing him back. Their eyes closed and they were soon sliding their fingers into each others hair, Pan never wanting Anne more...and Anne never hating him more because he was just changing everything.

Finally bringing herself to stop Pan, she did pushing his shoulders back. He looked at her more confused about the situation then ever and let her get up off the ground with her knife. "No mercy," she almost choked, reminding herself, trying to suppress the shaking throughout her body.

Still on the ground, Pan wiped his mouth, his hair being an absolute mess. Watching Anne hurry off, he suddenly noticed why he had been so attracted to her from the start. The greens of his eyes dark with lust... Anne had this faint resemblance to Rumple's mother...as a teenager when he fell in love with her.

~And Anne was right that she can break rules because she just broke his biggest one of all.