Straying

Their lips came off one another's finally and Pan's head nearly fell into Anne's chest. "How will I ever stay away from you," he spoke breathlessly. Anne smirked.
        "You won't," she replied arrogantly.
        "That's right, I won't..." and he went in to kiss her again but she stopped him.
        "Give yourself a minute...you're still trying to catch your breath," she said to him breathless herself.
        "And you arn't?" Pan almost laughed. Anne's hands were pushing back his chest.
        "Only partially," she smiled.
        "Of course. I'm beginning to see through this little act of yours." Anne suddenly froze with nervousness. "You're only playing hard-to-get because you just love to bring me to my knees--" Anne, relieved, smirked, "because you love to feel wanted." Anne dropped her smirk just then.
        "No I don't," she protested.
        "Oh but it's okay...because you'll always be wanted. No matter who neglects you, I will always want you..." Anne suddenly felt confused. Her feelings for Pan only got stronger in that moment. She couldn't put them away in a box in that moment. But she had to. She couldn't believe a word he was saying because he only wanted her because she looked like someone else. He didn't want her for her.
        "Oh please, even after finding out I tricked you into believing I only came to Neverland to be a lost girl, you can't possibly tell me you arn't angry and still want me just as much as before," Anne spat. Pan then smirked.
        "It doesn't matter what you did--"
        "Yes, it does!" Anne protested. "If I didn't look like your precious Lydia you would've quickly gotten rid of me."
        "No because you know what else I'm starting to see through, Anna?" Pan waited for a possible guess but Anne refused to give him one. "That you arn't Lydia but that you're Anne and I want you." Anne couldn't bring herself to believe Pan, not even for a second because she wasn't suppose to be the one falling here. And she couldn't even if she wanted to because she had to get Felix home and in order to do that, she'd have to destroy Pan in some way. He was the only thing keeping Felix from coming back home. She had to...in her mind.
        "You are so full of it!" Anne protested pushing Pan off.
        "Full of what?"
        "Bullshit!--" now, Anne didn't like using curse words but when she was just so angry, they came and she wasn't going to stop herself. "You're only saying all of this because you're trying to trick me yourself!--because I tricked you!" Pan smiled.
        "Now don't you think that's a waste of time, little Anna?"
        "No! Not for you anyway, you've tricked people your entire life--"
        "So you've read," Pan interjected. Anne was angry. She then pushed Pan into a tree.
        "Where are they?" She spat. "Where's my parents--I know you have them--"
        "Now what makes you so sure?"
        "Felix told me he knew who our parents were--"
        "Yeah because I told him--"
        "He said the only way he remembered that box was because he had a glance from the past: my parents! You're imprisoning them, I know it!--"
        "Perhaps that glance from the past might've been you, Anne?" Pan suddenly suggested. Anne couldn't help but take a moment to suddenly contemplate.
        "I've been here long enough, he should've remembered the box a long time ago," she spat.
        "Possibly, little Anna. But let's just wonder. Let's just suggest that maybe someone woke him up, finally--helped him finally realize just how important his little sister is," Pan sneered.
        "Yeah, someone like you--"
        "Possibly," Pan spoke with another smile. But after some silence his smile slowly fell and he looked slightly hurt. "Why do it? Why try to trick me into thinking you actually wanted me?"

Anne felt instant guilt but she remained strong. "Because," she leaned in, "I'm going to break you."
        "Not even the slightest do you want me?" Pan asked.
        "Not even the slightest," Anne spoke coldly. But she was a wonderful liar. Pan just smiled.
        "And not even the slightest does this change...anything," he returned. "Felix is still not willing to leave and I still want you--"
        "Well good luck trying to have me--"
        "Thanks," Pan returned gladly and completely at ease.
        "You arn't going to stop me from saving my brother--"
        "We'll see about that," Pan spoke intensely, his eyes black with warning. "Just be sure you're aware that you walked yourself into this, and by walking yourself into this, you've also asked for it to come back and bite you in your pretty little ass..." he added through clenched teeth and suddenly feeling proud he had brought upon some language of his own. Coming back, he almost laughed and smiled. "Tinkerbell used to call me that...ass."
        "Well she certainly picked the perfect name," Anne returned, her arms crossed over her chest. Pan laughed.
        "Careful there, Anna--"
        "I'm not scared of you," she spat.
        "No, but for someone playing against me, you should at least be cautious. Remember the one thing you love the most is in my hands," Pan threatened. Anne finally came to some realization. "You'll still be working on Henry for me--"
        "Not for long," Anne interjected.
        "I beg your pardon?"
        "Felix won't be in your hands for long," the little lost girl warned.
        "No, of course not," Pan spoke sarcastically.
        "I will get him back, I can promise you," Anne said once more then began walking off.
        "Yes, do your worst, lost girl," Pan called after her. She ignored him and disappeared back into the hideout.

Pan still wanted Anne, no doubt. But he was mad at himself...mad that he fell for Anne's tricks. She did hurt him but Pan was in some ways glad. He thought he forgotten how to get heartbroken by a girl. He thought he had lost everything that could possibly make him human, but he didn't. And for some reason it was nice to feel human still...but only sometimes.

Momentarily, Pan looked down after Anne was completely gone to spot the little folded paper she had dropped. She may have thought Pan didn't notice her drop it but he did and he knew it was from Felix. He saw Felix drop it into her hand. Crouching down, he plucked it off the ground and carefully unfolded it.

Scanning the fresh black writing, Pan's teeth clenched with anger. It simply read, I can bring you to our parents. Pan had his own way of showing Anne her and Felix's parents, and he had planned it with Felix after he found them. Felix was starting to stray from him. 

~Clearly Peter Pan couldn't have that.

Crumbling the paper in his hand, he bolted off.