Lost Girl

Pan threw Anne to the ground of his hide out. Her hands tied behind her back and a cloth tied around her mouth, the lost boys already there started circling her. "Get Felix," demanded Pan to one of his lost boys.
        "I'm right here," Felix spoke cautiously and moved through the crowd of lost boys to see what had been tossed and tied. At the sight of Felix, Pan nearly laughed with pleasure and a grin stretched across his face.
        "Look familiar?" He asked.

Felix looked upon the tied girl...his expression unreadable to Pan. "You brought a girl?" He suddenly asked. Pan got to his knees and rolled Anne onto her back.
        "Surly you must remember--"
        "Anne," Felix nearly gasped.
        "Felix!" Anne forced through her covered mouth but her voice came out muffled to everyone's ears.
        "What is she doing here?" Felix asked, staring Pan straight in his smiling face.
        "Somehow, she's managed to hear the sounds of my pipe..."
        "But you blessed it," Breathed Felix in almost horror.
        "You still use that funny term? Perhaps it's rather cursed than blessed don't you think?" Corrected Pan with a laugh.
        "D-don't hurt her," Felix begged.

Pan nearly laughed again. Then without saying anything to ease Felix's worry, he yanked Anne up by her arms. Throwing off his cloak, he untied the ropes around her wrists and pushed her to her brother. Felix made sure to collect his sister in his arms quickly. "Felix!" Anne repeated after taking off the cloth around her mouth.
        "How'd you find me?" Felix begged to know.
        "Not to worry, Felix. Your sister will be just fine--that is--if she can make it."
        "Why'd you bring her back here?"
        "Well it's quite simple...actually...you see, your precious sister has got some sort of gift if she was able to break the spell on my pipe."
        "Please, just take her back home. It was all a misunderstanding...she doesn't know anything," Felix implored. Pan just laughed.

Snatching Anne up by her hair, he pulled her out of Felix's arms and kicked her to the ground. Felix nearly panicked and almost jumped after Pan but knew that was the most stupidest thing a lost boy could do and held back. "There's a boy in a striped red and blue shirt in that cave over there named Henry, get him and tell him to imagine up two swords for me," Pan commanded one of his new lost boys.

They listened quickly and headed for the cave. Entering it now, the new lost boy began to search. "Is there a Henry in here?" He called. The sounds of running came about then out from deep in the cave came Henry. "Pan wants you to make two swords."
        "What? Why?!" Henry panicked.
        "Just do it, alright. This guy's psychotic and he wants them--"
        "You are just now figuring that out?" Henry asked.
        "I'm new," the lost boy defended himself. "Now the swords--quick."
        "Wait, I've got to see why," Henry confirmed then exited the cave. His brown eyes widened and he nearly backed into the lost boy behind him at the sight of Anne on the ground.
        "Henry! The swords, now!" Pan demanded.
        "Who is that girl?" Henry asked nearly scared.
        "Henry," Pan started less threatening, "The swords."

Henry finally gave in but with uncertainty and grabbed some sticks close by. Slightly shaking, he closed his eyes. The magic took over after moments and what became of the two sticks were bright and shining swords. Pan went for them instantly. "Wait--" Henry started but it was too late and the swords were out of his hands.

Pan tossed one to Anne. "Get up," He demanded her. She quickly shot to a stand, the weapon in her slightly unsteady hand. No time to collect herself and Pan went for her. She blocked his first attack then he directed the sword under hers to go for her stomach. With some gasping, Anne blocked that too. This time she finally gained control of the weapon in her hand and with confidence, she started fighting back and she became a fire. Pan nearly lost control of own weapon having to back up and Anne knocked the metal down--though it still rested in Pan's grip, and with the side of her sword, Anne pushed him into a tree with her free arm and threatened the thick skin of his neck.

Her eyes locking with his deep greenish brown ones, she no longer felt that fear at which had captivated her one too many times. Instead, Anne felt powerful and she had hope that maybe...just maybe she could defeat him.

Pan couldn't help but grin wildly at Anne skills and surrendered himself. She finally relaxed her arms. "Seems as if fairy tales aren't the only thing you've been studying..." Anne didn't say a word in response, for she didn't know what to say...not yet and the boy escaped.
        "Well, Felix...your sister has proven her reason to stay--"
        "She doesn't belong here." Felix declared sternly.
        "Oh--but she does...and something else..." Pan looked at Anne, "Little Anna..."

Uncomfortable chills raced down Anne's back and she nearly cringed at Pan's possible nickname. "Wouldn't you agree...that is why you followed my pipe...after all...correct me if I'm wrong--"
        "No," Anne suddenly confirmed. "You aren't wrong." Felix eyed his sister slightly angry. but more scared.
        "What for, Anne?" Felix said through slightly clenched teeth.

She was hesitant with her answer and knowing she couldn't possibly be honest. "To be a lost girl, of course," she lied and pulled off a smile. Pan grinned at her, impressed and satisfied then spoke against Felix's wish.

"Well then...you'll be the first...and to celebrate, how about a party?"