Imprisoned

Pan's lost boys huddled around the center of the hideout after being woke up and informed of Anne's disappearance. Felix angrily barged over to Pan. "You said you would take care of her."
        "Not to worry, Felix. I'll find her, until then..." he looked at Felix darkly, "make sure Henry's out of the way."

Anne was thrown into a clearing in the forest somewhere. "Found this lost one hanging around Pan's thinking tree," sneered Rumple as he looked upon Henry's family with Hook and Tinkerbell. "Are you a lost girl?" Asked Tinkerbell. Anne pulled herself up, her head pounding.
        "Are you Henry's family?" She asked.
        "You know Pan has my son?" Asked Emma. Anne was suddenly puzzled.
        "You're his mother too?"
        "How long have you been in Neverland?"
        "Just recently--"
        "But you're a girl," Rumple pointed out.
        "She must have something that Pan wants," Tinkerbell interjected.
        "Then that would mean he'd come looking for her," Hook mentioned.
        "Exactly," Rumple said with a grin.

Pan went to the sidelines with Anne's sweater hoping he could possibly spark a vision. He hadn't tried for one in a while. Concentrating on the feel of her sweater, Pan closed his eyes. Breathing in deeply, the sudden struck of an image made his body tense but he held on. Before his eyes he saw Anne tied to a tree with Henry's family around like they were looking for something. He instantly knew what they were doing then let this image go with a smile on his face, because holding Anne hostage wasn't going to make Pan give Henry back.

He thought of a plan then called the lost boys to attention. "Henry's family has her by the echo caves. We all know what they want, and we're going to give it to them. The plan's going to be, you Felix show up first. The way Anne will act when she sees you will throw them off. Hemlock, Oliver, and Arthur, you'll come in from the right. Nickolas and Benjamin, you'll go in from the left. And for the rest of you, go in after Felix, but wait."
        "Where will you be?" Asked Felix.
        "I show up after, unwind the ropes around her, and get her. Depending on how reliable you all are will determine the time I get back to the hideout with her. Don't make it short and sweet," Pan mumbled darkly.
        "Where will you take her?" Asked Felix again.
        "That's the least of your worries, Felix," Pan warned with his eyes for Felix to back off. He did. "Now...let's get moving."

"Where is he?!" Snapped Regina pacing.
        "He'll be here," Rumple assured her.
        "We've got to do something," Regina suggested.
        "And what might that be, love?" Asked Hook.
        "There isn't anything we can do at the moment," Snow pointed out.
        "Snow's right, we've got to be patient with a boy like Pan," defended Charming. Regina suddenly stopped pacing, Anne freezing up as her eyes locked with Regina's. 
        "What does Pan want with you?" Anne didn't know so she just remained silenced and frozen, her eyes wide. "Get talking, lost girl!" Spat Regina in her face.
        "I-I don't know--"
        "You're lieing!"
        "No--I-I really don't kno--"
        "I know how to make you talk," Regina threatened with a smile. Everyone but Anne instantly knew what Regina was planning to do. Emma nearly jumped to save Anne but Regina shoved her hand in Anne's chest. Her eyes wide with fear, Anne began to hyperventilating as her heart was yanked out of her. Unable to say a word, shock overtook her entire body. Eyeing her beating golden heart in the hands of someone else, she was scared, scared that this could kill her. She was still alive and breathing but terrified, her head pounding like a fierce drum.
        "Regina, stop!" Panicked Emma. "Put it back!"
        "Not until I get some answers--" But Rumple shoved the beating organ back into it's rightful owners body.

Anne instantly became un-paralyzed and her chest fell with relief. Hanging slightly over the ropes to feel like she was actually breathing, she was speechless and in panic from having to just experience some of the ugly side of magic. Her head shot up to the sounds of some bush moving and some twig snapping.

Felix entered the opening in the forest. Anne cried with happiness, "Felix!" He looked at her a moment.
        "Is there something going on between you two?" Observed Emma. Felix just chuckled.
        "We meet again," Felix smirked at Regina and the rest of Henry's family.
        "You want the girl, you'll get her as long as you bring us, Henry in return."
        "Henry won't be going anywhere."
        "Then neither is she," Regina returned coldly.
        "I'm afraid Pan has other plans," Felix pointed out with yet again, another smirk. Then out from the bushes and trees came the lost boys.

Anne's eyes widened with caution upon the scene as her kidnappers began to become encircled slowly. "We arn't giving the girl up without a fight," Regina pointed out.
        "Then let the games begin."

And they did. Anne panicking for her brother's life, She began to try and break herself free eagerly. Something suddenly began loosening the ropes around her. She was convinced it was her squirming but the ropes were unwinding themselves beyond her control. Her hopes high, the little lost girl began to almost jump with caution and the uncertainty she felt and fear was making her more alert.

Finally the thickly wrapped and knotted straw fell to her ankles loosely and she gasped. Being thrown off suddenly by something grabbing her wrist from behind the tree she rested against, another gasp was forced as she was yanked from her position and behind the tree now. A hand instantly covered her mouth and she met the deep muddy green eyes of the one and only Peter Pan.
        "Pan," She breathed against his palm with shock in her eyes.
        "Shhh," he urged uncovering her lips. "Follow me," he whispered and began pulling her off quickly.

Blinking them to another location, Anne finally passed out from her earlier trauma's then collapsing against Pan's body. He dragged her by the heels of her shoes then laid her down carefully on the ground.

Later he had found himself placing a wet rag on Anne's forehead. They were near a waterfall and Pan had his little lost girl's head in his lap. She had been running a fever since she passed out. She was still resting, and Pan didn't mind. It was nice to be away from the usual problems, within such silence with the pounding of a waterfall.

Dabbing the sides of her face, Pan stubbed his nursing a moment at the shift of her body. Her eyes barely opened all the way but she blinked some. Pan took advantage of her partial consciousness to pull out some answers. Suppressing his anger he breathed a question, "Why'd you follow me?" She turned on her side.
        "I'm sorry..." she mumbled sleepily. Pan felt suddenly vulnerable to the sound of her voice, how it was so gentle and soft, and sleepy.
        "I told you not to leave the hideout without my permission," he spoke huskily trying to hold down the anger boiling inside of him.
        "I know...I'm sorry," she repeated sleepily, her eyes closed. Pan couldn't bare to lecture her a minute nor second longer then she fell asleep again. He knew she was partially out of it when she was answering him, but her voice soothed him whether or not she actually meant what she said. And even though a sorry doesn't go back and stop what she did, it was still appreciated, oddly enough.

Pan began dabbing her face again then finally laid the wet rag back down on her forehead, then he suddenly moved back the extra strands from her braided half ponytail from off her fevered face. And he rubbed her hair back for a while unable to resist and did it ever so gently that not even if she were awake could she notice.   

Pausing a moment, Pan scanned the side of her face, hair and body with his eyes soon coming to the conclusion that she was more then pretty, but that she was beautiful and natural and the way she slept so peacefully warmed Pan deep inside. He didn't notice it, but sitting there, with Anne's head in his lap was changing him...only slightly. 

Once dawn hit, Pan finally decided to head back to the hideout with Anne. She was still asleep as he picked her up. Her long hair hanging from his forearm, he clung to her staring upon her...thinking only one thing. Because Anne could do things to Pan that he was beginning to have no control over, he came to one conclusion.

"You are different," he started helplessly with passion, "and I can't keep you," he finished darkly.