"Rebellious?"

Anne sat watching the fire in her new clothes. She wore now...a white sleeveless blouse with thick shoulder straps, then some black tight pants and her leather boots. She had on her slightly damp corset with her notes. She had to wear her corset, to protect her notes and pixie dust. Over her blouse, she wore a black sweater, knitted by Lily for her fourteenth birthday. It was awfully big when Anne first got it and still was, but it was warm and cozy. Her golden and mermaid-wavy hair: the top half of it was pulled up then hung down the bottom half in a thick braid that was detailed with an intertwined purple vine. She had got this special vine from her witches. It was supposed to be blessed with sweet dreams. Her special key still hanging from her neck, hiding underneath the chest of her sweater.

Feeling a hand push on her shoulder just then, Pan came sitting down next to Anne. He observed her faraway glancing eyes that lit up gold against the bright warm flames of his roaring and centered fire. Her eyes looked into his own just then. "You've broken a rule of mine, little Anne. Because you see...no one is allowed to leave my hideout with my permission, not unless I send them away," he spoke, relaxed.
"Not even to breath?" Anne remarked.
"Oh...I see. You don't like parties."
"They suffocate me," Anne answered slightly tense staring Pan in the face still. He noticed this hardness to her just then..it nearly stunned him. He never met a girl like Anne. He had assumed every girl was just soft, weightless, and sensitive. But not Anne. He really liked this. And deep inside he began to respect it.

So he took his hand off of her. He couldn't allow himself to respect anyone, except Henry of coarse (but only to keep Henry on his good side). But he knew--if she was like him...more clever...she could get inside his head. Pan had too much pride though. He wouldn't come close to believing this...not even the slightest. This was a dim--very dim, theory about Anne far in the back of his mind deep within his fearlessness. He would fear nothing, absolutely nothing not even a girl different from other girls, that was silly. Anne was harmless...he thought.

~At least...deep, deep...so deep inside of Pan, he hoped that.

Pan couldn't help it. He slid his hand onto Anne's thigh. He just liked feeling her...it was odd to him but it gave him a little comfort. Comfort from what, he couldn't quite put his finger on. "Oh, it's quite alright, little Anna. You're just arriving in Neverland. You don't know much yet," he played her...thinking he was convincing her into thinking he wasn't as evil as he actually was. But Anne knew exactly what he was doing then she smiled. Soon she dropped it and shoved Pan's hand off her leg.
"Something to learn about me...I don't like being touched." Then she got up and walked off, angry.

Anne couldn't help it. She slipped. Pan would grow suspicious...that wasn't good. Anne just blew a hole in her blanket act of some innocent lost girl. But it was anger...how she found out Pan was keeping Henry from his own mother, as if Pan wasn't evil enough! And how he was already trying to play her.

Pan was angry too, how she blew him off like she could talk back to him and go against him. He was bolting to Felix now. "Has your sister always been so rebellious?" He snapped through clenched teeth, standing next to his head lost boy that rested against a tree with his weapon.

The other lost boys were sent off to go find information on Henry's family, and even his new lost boys so they can be taught on the whole situation and trained.

Felix merely laughed. "Rebellious? Say Pan hasn't that been what you always liked in your lost ones?"
"Not towards me," Snapped Pan. "I feel there's more to your little sister then we think," He spat. "Find out where her heads at, because I WON'T be allowing the likes of her attitude in MY game," He threatened coldly hating the fact he took comfort in something he didn't approve of in any way and being so rudely talked back too...then he barged away.

Anne's back laid against a nearby tree. She frowned and looked down with a worried breath. Closing her eyes, she yelled at herself in her mind kicking the trunk of the tree, angry and fearful. "Stupid"--she beat herself up. "Stupid," She repeated.