"Because you can hate."

Anne pretended to look confused. "You hate him, don't you?" Pan asked.
        "Huh?"
        Pan laughed. "Don't pretend you don't. I saw the way you acted towards him. You hate him with every fiber of your being. He left you and it hurt, didn't it?"
        "Uh...well, I guess."
        "Well that's everything." Anne could finally breath. Pan didn't know what she thought he did. "You know, it's only been a day and I'm already proud of you," he suddenly added.
        "Because I hate my brother?" Anne questioned, confused. Pan laughed again.
        "Because you can hate."
        "Why would that make you proud?" Anne asked.
        "Because, we've got enemies...and I need you to hate just enough to hurt them."
        "What enemies?" Anne was throttled into deeper confusion. 
        "We've got a boy. His name's Henry, I've said his name around you before. He's got something Neverland needs, and it's up to us lost boys and girl to protect what's he's got, from our enemies."
        "But...what does he have?"
        Pan smiled. "The heart of the truest believer," he spoke.
        "What's that have to do with Neverland?"
        "Neverland used to be a place where dreams were born, where all magic was good."
        "It's not anymore?"
        "No, Anne, it's not."

Some light in Anne died. How much had Neverland changed from what she read about? Hopefully some of what she knew was still accurate. "Who's after Henry?" She asked. Pan smirked again.
        "Shall we have a look?"

Without a moment to prepare herself, Pan grabbed her hand and they blinked to a different part of the jungle. In panic, Anne had fallen to ground. Pan stood perfectly still and pulled from his pocket, his telescope. Opening it, he handed it to Anne as she stood up. "Look straight," he ordered.

Anne then realized they were on a cliff overlooking some of the jungle. She came to the edge cautiously and peered through the telescope. Inside the telescope, she found a group of people: a woman with blonde, long hair, a man with dark hair, a woman with short black hair, a man with brown hair, and then a woman with even shorter black hair.

The man with dark hair stopped a moment and lifted his left arm. Anne saw no left hand and looked harder, spotting some flickering silver. "Who is this man, the one with the dark hair?" She asked.

Pan adjusted the telescope so it saw closer to the group. Anne gasped at the man's shining hook, then she almost dropped the eye device. "Hook," she breathed. A smirk of pleasure playing on Pan's lips, he corrected her.
        "Killian Jones." Anne grew puzzled.
        "What happened to James Hook?" She protested.
        "Not to worry, that's Hook."
        "Oh," Anne understood.
        "Take a look at the man with the brown hair," Pan said then leaned in close to Anne. She listened, peering at him through the lens of the scope. "That's the Prince."
        "Prince, to who?"
        "Snow White, the one with the shorter black hair."
        "What," Anne said shocked. "Would the blonde one be Cinderella?" Pan laughed.
        "No, just Emma. And the other woman with the longer black hair would be Regina, or better known as, the evil queen." Anne gasped.
        "No wonder you're protecting Henry." Pan smiled because Anne just fell straight into his little trick. Anne didn't understand who Emma was or why Snow White and her Prince were with the evil queen or Hook. And she wanted to ask but held back because maybe Pan would mess with the truth and twist it up. The situation was suspicious but knowing how evil Pan was, Anne would just have to find the answers to her questions on her own.

She then told herself in her head that she'd look back on some of her paraphrased notes later tonight to see if her parents had mentioned anything about Henry or the group looking for him. Anne doubted it because the Neverland her parents wrote about changed into the one she was in at the moment, but she would still look.  

Momentarily, all women, together, parted from Hook and the Prince, wondering away on their own. Anne assumed they were splitting up. "Want to play a game?" Pan suddenly asked. In his hands popped a crossbow, startling Anne. "It's called target practice." He laughed just then.
        "Target practice?" Anne questioned.
        "Here," Pan handed the weapon to her, "Let us try the Prince?" He then slid an arrow into the crossbow, adjusting the weapon in Anne's hands, then he pushed her some feet ahead. "Aim and shoot," he ordered harshly in her ear.
        "But I--"
        "Just do it. You've got fire, and I like it on you." His hands found her waist and he gripped it seductively, moving it forward, knowing that would weaken anyone into doing what he wanted. And it did. Anne released the arrow, having been placed under pressure.

Pan backed off, grinning, then he noticed the arrow was just about to miss the Prince so he used his finger, and moved over the arrow for the side of it's point to slice the Prince's rib cage. 

In horror, Anne watched as the Prince cried out and fell to his knees. She gasped and fell to her own knees on the edge of the cliff. "No!" She cried.
        "Won't be long now," Pan spoke and shook off the chills he got. Anne, stunned with an open mouth, she picked herself back up.
        "Won't be long until what?" She asked feeling sick and looking at Pan's grinning face.
        "Let me tell you about this...poison--" Anne instantly gasped. "Dreamshade," he finished.