Echo Caves

Waking up, Anne found herself inside a cage but it wasn't hanging from any tree, it was on the ground. Instantly, she panicked and shot up hitting her head right after. "Ow!" She snapped rubbing her hair then trying her hardest to peak through the cage. But of course, she couldn't. She knew that too but she just had hope. Aggravated now, she yelled angrily, "Where are you, Pan?!!" Listening, she heard nothing and yelled again. "Pan!!" Overwhelmed, she sat on her legs. "Where's my brother?!" She nearly whined. Finally some foot steps and Anne shot back off her legs as these foot steps approached the cage. "Pan?" She questioned.
        "Indeed it is, Little Anna, indeed it is--" Instantly, Anne threw herself at the door of the cage.
        "Let me out you little shit!" She snapped. Pan laughed.
        "You'd like that wouldn't you?" He spoke. 
        "What'd you do with my brother!!" She snapped once more, still unable to see Pan.
        "Oh don't worry, he's some place safe--"
        "What'd you do with him?" Anne repeated.
        "You'll be able to see him again--" Anne gasped--"only on one condition..."

Anne thought a moment, still aggravated feeling like she knew what she had to do. "What do you want?" she asked expressing her annoyance. Pan smirked.
        "Nothing too inappropriate...unless you want it to be--"
        "No!" Anne snapped in disbelief. Pan smiled again.
        "Tell me the truth...do you have any sort of feeling for me?"
        "Yeah, pure hatred--"
        "Not like that. Do you...in a positive way...feel for me?"
        "If you're asking if I have feelings for you, then it's a no," but Anne knew she was lieing. Despite the proof, Pan had a hard time thinking she was lieing. But if she did, he'd get his answer.
        "Can you tell me, what do I have to do?" Pan was extremely vulnerable for a moment but that's because he felt so much for Anne and she absolutely hated him. He wanted her too much and she messed with his thoughts like no one has ever been able to do while he was in Neverland.
        "Well first off, you can let Henry go and let me get my brother back to Storybrooke--"
        "Then you'd stay with me?" Pan hoped. Anne thought a moment on how to respond to this.
        "Yes," she answered simply, but was swallowing her guilt because she was lieing. Pan suddenly came to some realization and knew she was lieing.
        "No you wouldn't," he spoke coldly. Anne froze up. She then became unresponsive. "That's fine," Pan breathed. "Because it doesn't matter what I'd be willing to do for you, would you?"
        "Not in a long shot..." Anne answered.
        "That's fine," Pan repeated then suddenly Anne heard some chains moving. Quick enough, Pan pulled the entrance of the cage open and Anne shot out. Pan caught her. Taking out a map, he gave it to Anne and spoke. "Listen to me. Your brother's in the echo caves," Anne instantly recognized the caves and remembered them all too well from her parents journal entries. Letting her go now, Anne stumbled back some. "I think you know what to do," he told her remembering the box her parents left. "Don't think about running off with him afterwards. I've got some lost boys following you--"
        "Is that where you're keeping my parents?" Anne suddenly hoped. Pan smiled.
        "No."
        "What'd you do with them then?"
        "That's for me to know and for you to find out," Pan replied. Angrily, Anne snapped some.
        "I will find them," she said. Pan smirked again.
        "Course you will...now move along. Your brother is waiting," he spoke, the last part of his sentence sounding horribly tense. Anne knew why too, because Pan was jealous and bitter. Jealous that Anne cared about Felix and bitter because he never had a sister like her