"It is done..."

"So it's true?" Pan asked the leader of the shadow's children.
"It is..." she spoke.

"Pan threatened my mother my life if she didn't tell him all she knew about your parents. So, she burned you and Felix's cabin down in hopes that Pan should find Felix and you. He didn't know about you guys, of course. He just wanted your parents and he knew my mother knew them," Benjamin told her.
"Are you sure Pan didn't know about us?" Anne asked. Benjamin nodded.
"Quite certain."
"How do you know?"
"He would have burnt the house down himself, or kidnapped you two if he knew," Benjamin replied. Anne took that into consideration.
"You better hope I don't complain to your mother about you when we get back to Hamelin for the way you treated me," Anne threatened. "This better not be a trick," she added.
"I know...and I'm sorry," Benjamin responded sympathetically. "And this isn't a trick," he assured her. "Pan...he had a good grip on me for the longest time. He told me it was okay to hurt people that hurt you, and not all the time does that person have to hurt you physically, or even on purpose hurt you at all. He said revenge was the sweetest antidote--" Anne scoffed.
"Antidote...right," she spoke sarcastically rolling her eyes. "Well he's a monster...you do know that right?" Anne lifted one of her brown brows.
"He's not...he's just lost, I think...like all the rest of us," Benjamin admitted. Anne had taken that little theory into consideration times before but hearing it come from someone else put her at slightly more ease.
"Yeah but the rest of you don't go around screwing with people's heads and trapping them in cages. Sure you've put people in cages but only under Pan's orders," Anne pointed out.
"I suppose but we have hurt and killed people before...pirates and things."
"Only under the orders of Pan," Anne pointed out once more.
"Most of the time," Benjamin shrugged. "It doesn't matter," he added. Anne noticed a little bit of uncertainty that crawled up her back at Benjamin's voice on that last thing he said. It had an ominous tint to it. Anne then stepped back some wary.
"No," she agreed with him, "it doesn't now..." Benjamin stepped towards Anne some. She received more chills. She knew it! She knew Benjamin was tricking her! And she was so stupid to believe for one second he wasn't...Anne thought. "But Pan is right in some ways," Benjamin started. He stepped closer. "Revenge can be the sweetest antidote," he finished.

"You must have it, if no one else does, if it's nowhere else on this island," Pan figured.
"Of course we do," the girl spoke whose name was Anwen, Pan found out.
"Where did you put it?" Pan asked. Anwen opened her arm to a boy walking up to Peter. His hair being black like the others and he was shorter then Anwen. His eyes being a light and dull blue, the shape of his face made him look merely six or seven. He still looked sort of like a baby.
"My brother, Edmund," Anwen introduced. Pulling from out of his sleeping robe that if were dry, you could see would be deep blue and his white nightgown underneath it, out came the sharp dagger. Pan's eyes widened with thirst for the power he could receive with it, it had jagged sides. The blade looking like a sliver lightening bolt, the handle Edmund held was black with a fancy sliver design. Edmund then held the knife by it's blade with his pale small fingers.

Pan reached for the child's dead cold hand on the knife with his warm and alive one when Anwen snatched his wrist quickly making him gasp under his breath. Her grip was hard and cold. Chills raced down Pan's spine. He hated and so heavily dreaded feeling this way with some little girl. But she was leader of the shadow's children. Pan didn't know enough about these children and it wasn't like Pan naturally felt intimidated, it was like this dark spell, this hold on him like he couldn't control his level of fear for Anwen. "What?" Pan spoke through clenched teeth, stiff from Anwen's grip.
"You have to promise us," she spoke darkly, her voice still demonic and her eyes turned black again. Pan struggled to pull himself free.
"I said I do," he forced through his teeth then freed his wrist. His wrist being white from Anwen's hold, he rubbed it.
"Good," Anwen replied then her eyes went white once more. Pan then held out his hand for Edmund to give him the dagger. Edmund suddenly lashed the weapon into Pan's hand, the blade catching his flesh making him wince from the pain. The blade within his stinging grip, he carefully put it's handle into his other hand. Sucking in air through his teeth, Pan made a hissing noise from the pain. He eyed the bleeding cut on his palm now. His blood being a pure black, he examined it with curiosity. He straightened his hand and the thick liquid slid down. "Almost finished now," Anwen spoke.
"Huh?" Pan looked up at her. Her eyes black again, Pan suddenly felt his stomach clench. His throat then pulled up some blood and he lurched forward vomiting onto the grass beneath his feet. He fell to his knees with the dagger in his hand puking up more blood. His eyes wide in terror at the sight, his stomach finally un-clenched with relief and his throat relaxed. Being breathless from being horrified, Pan pulled himself together realizing he was still alright and alive then came up in anger wiping the thick muck off his lips, the dagger still in his grip. "What the hell was that?" he spoke harshly, his voice being scratchy from the acid that went up with the blood from his stomach.
"It is done," Anwen spoke.
"What was that!?" Pan snapped finally getting over his fear of Anwen, weirdly enough. Anwen only gave him a slick grin, revealing her sharp teeth once more.
"You are now ready," she replied. Pan grew frustrated and wanted to yell at Anwen once more from being so scared but he held back. Breathing heavily, his lips were still stained with his blood.

Edmund stepped in front of Pan now. Pan lifted his chin gripping the dagger's handle hard. Edmund pulled his own hand back then slammed it hard into Pan's chest. Pan's breath pulled out of him, he flung back far. His heart feeling like it had stopped, he found himself just before the forest he had escaped from. He was up and away from the lake's shore. His eyes wide, his breath still hitched, he watched as the forgotten fled from their human bodies, turning into lake water when they hit the ground then were washed away.

Pan shook his head, squeezing his eyes shut while he did. His lids shot up once more like he had just been hallucinating when he knew all too well he hadn't just been. But his head swirled like he had just awaken from a dream. Getting up, Pan began coughing and choking for air remembering he needed to breath. Climbing up a small hill for the Neverland forest, he was stumbling as he continued choking and coughing. Getting up this hill now, he had to catch himself on a tree trunk before he fell. Still coughing, he tried to get off this tree and when he did, he finally fell.

He coughed some more but into his hand and saw his blood, the dagger still in his other hand. Using the hand he coughed his blood into, he turned it over and wiped his lips as he pulled himself to a stand again. Making his way through the forest weakly, he grunted from his burning throat and with frustration. Coming to a moonlit opening in the forest, Pan stopped, catching his breath now and shown the dagger's blade. It flickered in the light of the moon revealing Pan's black blood from when Edmund cut his hand.

Pan still didn't understand why Edmund had to cut him with the blade, neither did he understand why he had puked up the blood he did. Anwen wasn't the type to explain much. Perhaps she liked to leave people in anxiety...Pan thought. That was always fun, Pan thought some more giving credit to Anwen. He then looked upon his hand that had been cut. Blood only stained his skin and there was no longer a cut. It must've healed. Not naturally of course but by magic, dark magic.

Pan's stomach clenched once more, then his upper body was thrusted forward. More vomit then an overwhelming headache. Pan's head began to spin and he fought the urge to blackout just then.

Anwen's words swirled in his mind... It is...she had said. It had all been true. No surprise, Pan never really doubted his precious little lost girl. It is done... You are now ready....

Almost finished now...

Pan straightened his back closing his eyes to suppress the dizzy spells he felt.

Looking at the dagger's handle now to study the sliver design, he was impressed and intrigued to find that intertwined within the design was a name.

"Benjamin..." Pan said out loud. A smooth dark grin lined his face just then. He was going to have to kill Benjamin. Tasting the drying blood on his lips, Peter Pan blinked away.