Lydia

After sitting down, Pan slid his hand onto Anne's thigh and looked at her. "So tell me...what helped spike your interest for dear old Lydia?" Pan asked coolly.
        "Lydia?" Anne asked.
        "The her," Pan answered.
        "Oh. Well I..." Anne was lost on what to say and she contemplated heavily and quickly. "Well I," she tried again, "couldn't help but wonder why you wanted her so much."
        "She was the love of my life," Pan responded taking his hand off Anne. "I lost her."
        "How?" Anne asked.
        "She died." Pan wasn't going to get specific it seemed like. Anne just took what she could get.
        "I'm sorry," she spoke sympathetically placing a hand on Pan's shoulder. But then she remembered what Pan said about sorrys and quickly said something else. "Uhm--I mean...that's terrible." Pan almost laughed.
        "Well it's certainly isn't wonderful," he said. Anne took her hand off of Pan's shoulder just then.
        "I can't imagine," she answered honestly.
        "And you know something else..." Pan suddenly spoke. "She was just like you, not in only her appearance. But she was a mystery, she was quick and powerful. On top of that, she was strong too. And she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen...just like you." Anne's eyes popped wide and her stomach felt like butterflies had just exploded inside and were flying around. She was almost frozen, and stunned but quickly broke free.
        "I'm not real good at these types of things," she answered honestly...because she wasn't good at how to repay such a compliment. She didn't get ones like that...at least not often. But she knew she should at least say thank you. "But...thank you," she spoke with a smile. Pan then took her hands and laced their fingers.
        "Don't thank me..." he started, then he brought her arms around his shoulders, "do something for me." His own hands now placed about her sides, Anne knew exactly what Pan wanted. She had to give it to him, to win his attention over. That was the plan. So she put her hands on his face and leaned in. Closing her eyes, she kissed him on his lips. He smiled against her soft pink mouth closing his own eyes then gripping her waist tighter kissing her back.

And he keep it going making Anne feel victimized, though he was unaware. He was enjoying himself too much. Anne stayed strong sliding her fingers into his hair and deepening their kissing herself. Pan became heavily needy and finally, satisfied. Smirking as they broke apart, Pan tried to catch his breath. "You've...redeemed yourself," he breathed darkly with a satisfied smile. Anne was relieved it was over but felt sick to her stomach. She wasn't proud of herself...but she certainly wasn't satisfied that she did enough for the night and her mouth slid into a smirk.
        "I have to admit it...Lydia must've been really lucky," she flirted, but acting of course. Pan grinned.
        "I bet you'd like to know just how lucky she could get." Anne's eyes instantly widened then Pan shot up patting her leg and starting to walk. "Come on, I'd like to show you something," he called. Anne relaxed then got up to go follow him.

He took her hand and blinked them up a hill, trees being all around. He then urged Anne onward. As she ran past him, he managed to get a grab of her bum a moment making her gasp. Laughing, Pan watched as Anne turned around smirking. "Getting a bit touchy, are you Pan?" She asked then walked onward.
        "I couldn't help myself," he flirted. Anne wasn't at all happy she had been grabbed the way she did, in fact, if anything, she was highly unhappy and rather offended. She, of course, had to act her part though.
        "I may be the only girl here, Pan. But I'm nobody's grab-and-go ," Anne interjected lightly.
        "Right, because you're only my grab," Pan said as he passed her having had slid his hand around her back when he did--"but I won't be going anywhere," he added turning up the hill to look at her. Anne took him to the ground in play.
        "Well I wouldn't want to displease the one and only Peter Pan," she played, but again, just acting. 

Once she got up and began walking again, Pan smirked after her and ran to catch up the her. She was good at playing her part but Pan knew something must've been up for her to just suddenly change over night but he wouldn't ruin it. He'd enjoy it while he had it. But he did still have that hope that Anne was just wanting him. He certainly, no doubt wanted her. Maybe even needed her. 

~However, he'd never tell himself he needed anything.

"I like the way you walk," Pan flirted.
        "Well I certainly don't walk like this for you," Anne returned playing hard-to-get. Pan grinned.
        "Maybe someday you will..." he spoke sliding his hand into hers then pulled her the rest of the way up the hill.

Breaking through some pine trees at the top revealed the edge of a cliff with a bright moonlight ocean shore as the view. Anne's eyes widened with amazement then she made her way closer to the cliff side. Pan followed naturally. "It's not easy to think about, but Lydia liked the moon," Pan spoke. Anne looked back and smiled.
        "I like the stars," she played. Pan smiled back at her and came to her side.
        "She liked those too." Anne looked at Pan with sympathy. He was eyeing the moonlight horizon on the sea.
        "Did she like one over the other?" Anne wondered.
        "Well she told me the moon was easier to look at, in it's one place...but the stars are everywhere and you'd have to be able to look miles to see them all. She liked that though."
        "And the stars can make pictures," Anne added. Pan smiled.
        "She said that too." Anne's eyes widened.
        "Funny," she admitted.
        "How do you feel about...swimming?" Pan suddenly asked. Anne looked at Pan.
        "I don't have a bathing suit," she informed him, nervous.

"You don't need one," he spoke then without being able to protest, Anne was pulled away.