Home

Later, Anne found her older brother watching as a group of lost boys were carrying away two cages. Now, it was no mystery that Anne was awfully curious about the cages, for she could not see inside. They were thickly built of many...many sticks. Anne was even surprised such bulky cages could be lifted. Anne would've liked to feel bad for the prisoners that might've been inside the cages, for there was not even the slightest opening or crack in the cages that one could possibly peep through. But Anne wasn't so sure there even were prisoners inside. She asked her brother about them. "What are the cages for?"
        "Nothing someone such as yourself should worry about," Felix returned. Anne was slightly surprised.
        "Oh, so now he speaks to me," she said talking about Felix.
        "Now I know the real reason you came to Neverland, Anne," he suddenly brought up. Anne felt puzzled, a hint of worry itching at her.
        "What?" She asked in disbelief. "I thought I already told you why," Anne added slightly angry.
        "I understand why you lied..."
        "Felix what the heck are you talking about?" Felix suddenly looked at Anne with a smile.
        "Do you remember that box our parents left us?" Anne's blood ran cold. "You did come here to take me back to Storybrooke."
        "I don't--"
        "You were always the one reading things from that box. You may have always thought I'd never be interested in those journal entries and such, but I was...just as much as you. I always read through them when you were asleep. In fact...that's why I left. I went searching for our parents...but then Pan changed me. He took well care of me too, you know. And then I just...stopped...searching." Anne shivered quickly.
        "But that's not possible," Anne suddenly noticed. "The authorities didn't find the box until after you left."
        "Very true, sister, but I had found the box long before the authorities did. I just kept it buried and away from you--"
        "That was selfish!" Anne snapped angry.
        "It was simply for your own safety. See, I plotted my escape long before you did," Felix answered coolly.
        "You clever Beastly," she answered.
        "So I'm right?" Felix asked. Anne couldn't lie.
        "You can't tell, Pan," she demanded quietly. But Felix just smirked.
        "Oh but he already knows." Anne's heart stopped. She then swallowed the lump in her throat.
        "About...the box?" Anne choked.
        "Everything."
        "For how long?" She barely forced.
        "Just recently...and he doesn't mind you lied either. Maybe you can tell me why," Felix wondered. Anne knew exactly why but she didn't dare mention it to Felix.
        "Nothing someone such as yourself should worry about," she quoted him. Felix smirked.
        "I'm not worried." Anne brushed Felix's lack of concern off.
        "So...what's he going to do with me?" Anne wondered.
        "Oh, he's keeping you--"
        "What--" Anne breathed, shocked.
        "He says he admires your...fearlessness." Anne felt chills race down her spine.
        "Well then he certainly hasn't seen just how fearless I can get." Felix laughed.
        "If you go against him...you will not succeed," he warned.
        "I'm not one to believe such nonsense," Anne spat. Felix smirked again. "How'd you remember?" Anne wondered.
        "It only took one glimpse of the past..." Anne then tried to understand what Felix was saying. She couldn't guess. "Anne?" He suddenly asked.
        "What?"
        "Do you know exactly who our parents are?" 
        "Hopeless runaways," she replied coldly.
        "Oh they've stopped running...tell me again, do you know exactly who our parents are?" Anne felt more chills, and still had no idea what to guess.
        "I guess not," she finally answered. Felix looked at her with a smile again.
        "I do," Then he walked off.

Anne quickly ran after him. "But wait!" She stopped him. "Do you want to go home?" She hoped. Felix, again, smiled. 
        "I am home."