Last Chance

"See, I got a vision this morning. Regina and Rumple...they plan to seek you out, and send you off to Storybrooke for something, I can't have that." Pan looked at Anne darkly suddenly summoning a dagger in her hand.
        "Stab her."
        "WHAT!"
        "Stab her," Pan forced heavily.
        "No--what!--"
        "You want to thank me, this is how you'll do it," he spat.
        "I-I can't, I won't!" 

Pan breathed deeply annoyed. "Very well then." Anne waited hopefully and scared out of her mind.
        "You're going to let her go?" She prayed.
Pan laughed then blinked the dagger into his hand.
        "Wait--what are you doing?!" Pan readied the dagger, "Please--" and he slammed the blade into the mermaid's tail--"NO!!!!!" Anne cried loudly falling to her knees, devastated. She knew what stabbing a mermaid in it's tail would do...the process of it's death after that couldn't be stopped.

The mermaid then began to shake, the color in her tail fading then her skin paling and turning gray. Holding her teary eyes in her hands, Anne couldn't find her words as Pan came to her side. He knelt down, a hand on her back. She cried in silent horror, hating Pan more then anything. He was even touching her, rubbing her back to comfort her. "How could you," Anne choked still holding her face.
        "It's surviving," he spoke. Anne began shaking her head in her hands.
        "No..." she met his eyes, "it's evil." Then she shot to her feet and bolted off in pure hatred, the tears still soaking her eyes.

Pan caught up with her quickly. "You've disappointed me, little Anna." She ignored him. "What will you ever do now?" He played.

Anne then whipped out her knife she had latched to her pants and held it in his direction. "Like I came here to please you," she spat. Pan lifted his brows.
        "Do you want to stay here?" He threatened with a smile in disbelief. Anne came to realization then slowly pulled her knife down. He had a point. But Anne refused to give him the pleasure and started walking again.
        "Your lost boys come here to avoid rules, yet you give them rules." Pan struggled to keep up with her pace.
        "More like warnings..." He tried.
        "Then you trick me into things without a warning."
        "That's not entirely true--" Anne stopped then turned to face Pan in disbelief.
        "Oh really..."
        "Need I remind you, that first night you were here, I told you things you've worried about before will leave you and then I told you what would replace those worries," He said roughly. "Do you not remember?" He asked harshly. Anne stood corrected then suddenly threw out something else.
        "And do you know what else you said? You told Felix that I had some gift...remember that too? And yet you tell me I'm not different, that I'm nothing special." Pan almost laughed.
        "You've got something I want...sure. But all my lost boys do...they've got skills, tricks to protect the one thing that's most important. Henry."

Anne felt less confident by this point. "But you know what, Anna, you are right. You are different. You're soft...mindless, in every way," Pan spat loudly. "Pushing your limits, like you've got all the chances in the world. Well let me give you another warning, this is your last chance."