Here Comes Trouble

"Agent Chou Tzuyu - Nightwolf - graduate of the top of the class, SIR!" I greeted my new task handler as he told me to sit down.

I graduated my agent training a few years ago before they sent me out to do field work.

Every agent must excel in both the physical and educational elements of the training. I was given the name 'Nightwolf' because I do my job best at night - fast and accurately.

Currently, I'm working for a government program designed to enhance our agent skills in our ability keep an undercover identity. It includes heavy training, early wake up calls and high tech equipment (my personal favourite).

No one left the program until they were given a mission to work on.

I had received a letter in the mail early last week in regards to my new assignment at hand which had led me to partake in a meeting with the manager of the mission today, better known as my handler.

I was tasked with finding the person behind the disappearances of shareholders of the company Wayman Technology. Not only disappearing shareholders but some suspicious activity relating to missing money as well.

At first I was excited but then when I found out what my task was, I was a little hesitant on starting the mission and what I had to do.

The reason why was because I had no idea I was being positioned as the CEO of the company until the meeting today.

I had absolutely zero experience in this field; I knew nothing about business. I constantly questioned how my skills relate to this job. Then I realised why I was their best option.

Why? It would make sense that I was granted my position as CEO because of my relations with my dad so it wouldn't be very suspicious.

It was believable that a businessman's child could take over a company. I never liked business very much since a young age, simply because there was so much corruption surrounding the area. It was the sole reasons for the fall of so many companies and also losses for the smaller people of the company. It wasn't a fair world when it came to business.

Despite my father being one of the leading businessmen in the country, I didn't take after him.

After my parents' divorce a while ago, I spent majority of my time with my mother instead of my father.

When I was younger, my father and I use to be very close. We use to have camp weekends and go out to the local park.

However, things changed when he became a great businessman. He didn't have much time to spend with me or my mother and they separated as a result of that.

I never knew the true reason this happened though.

He moved abroad while my mother kept me and stayed behind. We only heard about him through the news and he rarely ever spoke to me until I graduated from high school when my mother got sick.

By then he was already re-married and had a nice family and two kids, a son and a daughter.

My mother decided to send me off to live with my father because she didn't want to be a burden.

I really didn't want to leave her because she was my whole world. I couldn't imagine a lifestyle without her. However, she was very persistent on my departure, saying that she was going to force me to live with my father if I didn't leave myself.

I didn't want to live with him at all so instead I joined HCLI, High Class Level Intelligence.

My mum stopped contacting me after a while and I had no idea what happened to her. I tried to look for her but there was nothing I could find so I just assumed the worst scenario. It just helped me become a stronger person in the end.

The problem of me not knowing much about business was solved however, with my new "personal secretary", Jinwoo. He would take care of the business and teach me what I need to know on a daily basis while I use my position and skills to track down the person responsible for all the mayhem.

Simple as that.

Wayman Technology wasn't a big company but was still talked about amongst popular companies with its quick rise to fame.

From what information I've gathered already, the one who is the most suspicious is the company's rival - GradWor Technology.

GradWor started off their company earlier but they hadn't gotten the immediate success like Wayman did.

It took some time and effort for them to get the popularity they have today and they are still not as successful as Wayman.

I'll start my research on the company first before I do anything else.

Sigh, was I really ready for my first major mission?