Being Worried

Tzuyu's POV

I decided to take a walk outside before I left work to observe the environment for possible future threats. I heard a commotion nearby and went to check it out. They were a group of drunk adults; no need to do anything about that or involve myself in the situation.

I was about to continue my walk when I realised there was someone else sitting down near the drunk men, looking terrified. I jogged over and ran a little faster when I realised it was Sana.

One of the men decided to sit next to her and put her arms around her and she just closed her eyes. Sana hated contact from drunk people ever since an experience when she was young.

I punched the man and he fell to the floor, stumbling on his feet before running away.

I knelt in front of Sana and waited for her to open her eyes.

She was already shaking from the fear of being hurt again.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked when she opened her eyes.

"Uh...um..." Sana struggled to form words. "Yes... I mean no... I mean I'm fine and not hurt."

I just nodded and waited for her to stand up. When she did, she tripped and fell. I caught her before she fell though. She was still not strong enough after the scare which was totally normal.

At least she didn't go into shock as a result.

"Why don't you sit for a few minutes and I'll grab my car and drop you home?" I offered, leaving immediately.

I didn't want her to wait too long by herself and I was worried something would happen again.

I sat in my car and sped towards the bus stop, putting my hazard lights on in case a bus or car wanted to stop there as well.

I walked to her quickly in a few strides and asked "Can you walk?"

She tried getting up again and winced in pain as she stumbled.

"Ahhhh!" She screamed out in pain.

This isn't good. She must've twisted her ankle or sprained it in some way.

I seated her down once again and went to the back of my car to get the first aid kit I put in there this morning, every so thankful for my worrying brain.

I jogged back to Sana and rolled up my sleeves, opening the first aid kit.

I gently took her ankle in my hands, observed it carefully and applied cream on it before wrapping a bandage around it. It seemed like it was a little swollen and sprained.

Nothing too serious.

"Ma'am... I just wanted to apologise for earlier and this too. I'm so sorry for inconveniencing you so much Ma'am." Said Sana.

I just smiled in return. This girl has been making me worried all day.

At least she seems okay now.

I got her up and helped her into the front seat of my car.

"Do you mind giving me your address? Or instructions are fine too." I asked quietly.

I wasn't sure if I should ask. She technically doesn't know me that well since we just met a few days ago but a lot had happened since then so I hope it wasn't that weird...

She gave me her address and I realised she still lived in the same place, a few streets down mine.

The car ride was silent and I didn't want to say anything to ruin it because it was peaceful. I looked at Sana from the corner of my eye and realised she was fast asleep.

She must have been so tired from the events and length of the day. I drove slower than usual and arrived at her house, not wanting to wake her up too quickly.

I needed to talk to her father about everything that was going on without her realising and I didn't know how.

She was usually a heavy sleeper so maybe sneaking out of the car was fine.

I parked the car and checked if she was still sleeping; she was. I shrugged my coat off and placed it over her to keep her warm since I turned off my engine and the heater was no longer on.

I knocked lightly on the front door, hoping her parents did still wait for her to get home like they did before.

I was greeted by the familiar face of her dad.

He recognised me instantly because he knew who my father was and they used to be close friends and he also knew me very well.

"Chou Tzuyu! I would love to talk to you but what I need to know before that is why you're at my house at this time of night?" He said, shaking my hand.

I laughed at his question before pointing to my car.

"I came to drop off your daughter Sir. I think I might have overworked her at work today so I feel terrible." I said embarrassingly.

"You're the new CEO of Wayman Technology? I never knew you pursued a career in business!" He said, shockingly. "Does she know who you are yet?"

"It's complicated Sir but I'll explain it to you. And no, she doesn't remember me Sir," I replied, not sure if I felt sad.

He gave me a sad smile and urged me to explain what's going on.

I spent the next few minutes explaining the situation and informed him about the security detail that will be placed later on for their protection.

I walked back to the car and woke Sana up. Being careful because she can get cranky and a bit annoyed when she gets woken up.

She walked half-awake towards the door, almost tripped over and hugged her parents. I waved goodbye to her dad and headed off home.

You see, the only reason Sana's dad knew I liked her because I was very close with him. He was like a father to me when my own one wasn't. He got me through my teenage years too. He was always by my side and cheered me on. All my good and fun memories are with him. He knew me really well, actually he probably knows me best.