Please, Stay.

Sana's POV

A scream left my throat as soon as I heard a gunshot echoing in the distance.

No, no, no.

Someone tell me that's not a fight between Tzuyu and someone else.

She's strong and capable – it couldn't be her anyway. She rescued me already and that was such a hard job; the culprit shouldn't be a hard person to fight. She was the one who probably who fired the gun!

So many thoughts were running through my mind.

One of the people in the car – I'm guessing the main operator screamed through the walkie talkie he was holding.

I couldn't make out the words properly – I was getting dizzy.

"Sir! Something is wrong with the victim!" I heard someone say.

"Ah shit! Did anyone give her any water or food?!" He screamed.

"N...o Sir." Someone stuttered.

"You dumb idiots! Get her something from Tzuyu's bag at the back!" He shouted at the agents.

I felt something against my lips – it was a straw. I put it in my mouth and slurped it up slowly. It was grape juice; my favourite. Something else was at my lips now and I opened my mouth to let it in. It was a sandwich this time. I gobbled it down; I was so hungry I hadn't even realised until now.

"Are you feeling better?" The same man asked me.

"Yes I am... Sir." I replied, not knowing what I should call him.

"I'm Tzuyu's handler for this mission." He replied, as if he read my mind.

"Sir – about that gunshot... who fired it?" I asked, biting my lip out of nervousness.

"It was part of her planned attack; one of the people she had on the inside shot her." He replied.

Is she an idiot or something? Why would she have someone shoot her! Wait – the only possible person on the inside would be Mina. So Mina was part of the mission? No wonder she was treating me differently when I was inside. She mentioned something about Tzuyu but I didn't want to listen to her. She was keeping an eye out for me – probably because of Tzuyu.

But Mina doesn't know how to use a gun so how did she shoot? Does that mean the injury could possibly be worse than it should've been?

"How serious is the injury?" I whispered.

"I can't clarify that yet. What I can say is that her plan worked; we have the culprit in custody. He seems to have gotten a good beating from Tzuyu before he was caught. For now, we have to take you to the hospital for a check-up." He answered.

I shook my head. I didn't want to leave yet. I had a weird feeling in my stomach and it wasn't from my own wellbeing. It was from worry.

"But you need –" He tried convincing me but I cut him off.

"Not yet Sir, please. I'll go later. Just not now." I said.

He nodded in acceptance before one of his agents came to talk to him.

"Sir, they're all out. Deathstroke managed to patch Nightwolf up a little bit but she needs to go to the hospital immediately. Her situation is critical. Also, the sniper obtained some injuries as well. It seems like she was attacked when she was in position." An agent reported.

Who was Deathstroke and who was Nightwolf? Who was the sniper? Why are they all injured?

"Sir who are these people?" I asked, not able to fight my curiosity.