Never Ending

Sana's POV

I did it again. Just great.

Why am I being like this, really?

Aish, I'm so frustrated and annoyed with myself right now.

I didn't expect the CEO to call me in her office while I was doing my work and daydreaming and I didn't expect to be so hungry and end up eating her food too.

I thought I was going well in getting her to forgive me but then this happened and then I even put her down when she asked me to treat her dinner.

What is wrong with me? I needed to get her to forgive me and instead I was making things worse with my usual characteristics.

This is so embarrassing!

She even left so quickly, so I couldn't even say anything to her and it made me feel even worse than I did before.

She seemed like she was angry and I hope it wasn't my cause. I can't stand it when I make people angry; I just stick by their side and make them forgive me but I don't think I can do that with the CEO....

I just spent so long daydreaming today about Mina and what to do that I wasn't even able to finish the task that jerk girl wanted – I mean our CEO.

I was also observing her through the day. She seemed slightly frustrated but worked really hard for her first day at work and that made me happy.

The previous CEOs didn't work so hard to do their work in the office and simply lounged around, making the workers do their jobs for them instead. The CEO still hadn't made us do any work for her and everyone was appreciative of the gesture. Hopefully she doesn't change in the future, that's whaat we're all hoping right now.

I still don't know why she seemed so familiar. Something about her aura reminds me of something but I can't put a finger on what it is.

Oh well. Maybe I'll figure it out later.

For now, I have to head home so I can explain to my dad why I was working later than usual tonight.

I arrived at the bus stop to wait for the next one when a group of drunk guys arrived too.

They didn't seem to notice me at first but then started wolf whistling and eyeing me up and down like some piece of meat. I closed my eyes and just hoped nothing would happen when someone came and sat next to me, putting their arm around me.

I was ready to scream at the person but someone beat me to it. The person disappeared from my side and all I heard was a loud crack and running feet. I opened my eyes to see the CEO looking at me worriedly.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked.

"Uh...um..." I struggled to form words. "Yes... I mean no... I mean I'm fine and not hurt."

I gathered my bearings and attempted to stand up but my legs gave out and I tripped. But strong hands caught me before I fell and I blushed at the contact. I've just had embarrassing moments with the CEO today.

She was probably so annoyed right now.

"Why don't you sit for a few minutes and I'll grab my car and drop you home?" She offered

Uh, that would be okay right? I've only just met this person... It's not like anyting will happen if I tell her where my house is or anything right?

Before I could say anything, she left. Why does she always do that?

I nervously twiddled with my fingers waiting for her to come.

It was well after midnight now and I'm for sure getting told off by my parents.

I just hope they're not waiting up for me like they usually do when I come home from work.

The CEO came a few minutes later and walked towards me in a few strides.

"Can you walk?" She asked

I got up and winced in pain as I stumbled on my ankle, twisting it in the process.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed out in pain.

It was a really long and bad day.

The CEO left again and I wondered where to this time. I couldn't even ask her.

She went to the back of her car and searched around for a few minutes, coming back with a first aid box.

Was this girl always this prepared?

She gently took my ankle in her hands, observed it carefully and applied some kind of cream on it and wrapped it with a bandage.

Oh! I should apologise about earlier again.

"Ma'am... I just wanted to apologise for earlier and this too. I'm so sorry for inconveniencing you so much Ma'am." I said.

She just gave an understanding smile and didn't say anything.

Did I really make her angry earlier?

She helped me get up and slowly walked me to her car, seating me in the front.

"Do you mind giving me your address? Or instructions are fine too." Asked the CEO quietly.

I gave her my address and sat quietly next to her.

The silence was weird but it wasn't actually awkward.

I was so tired and couldn't help but yawn. Her car was so comfortable I felt like I could fall asleep anytime.