What We Both Wanted

SPG
----------------------------
Tzuyu's POV

I pushed Sana against the wall as support and shuddered. A sound erupted from my throat – something between a moan and growl as soon as the contact happened. The space between us was now non-existent as Sana pulled me closer.

I nibbled on her bottom lip and she immediately let me in, allowing me to deepen the kiss. Sana's hands were in my hair, pulling me impossibly closer. My body honestly felt like it was on fire as Sana's other hand roamed around my body. My hands moved to Sana's hips, pulling her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I moved around blindly until we hit the bed, never stopping the heated lip lock.

Sana's hands moved to wrap themselves around my neck. I broke the kiss, hearing Sana pant heavily for air as I moved on to kiss her cheek and her jaw line before I headed towards her neck. She tilted her head, giving me more access as she fisted her hand in my hair.

"Hmm... the berries were actually sweet." I said, chuckling as I could taste the remnants of the picking from earlier.

Instead of replying, Sana pulled me down again to kiss me breathless. She pulled my hair tie out, hands in my hair again. I let my hands wander around Sana's sides, memorising the shape of her body. I pushed our hips closer together, the action resulting in a moan erupting from the both of us.

We broke apart again and I unconsciously licked my lips before I leaned down and kissed Sana tugging on her lower lip. She pulled me closer, the feel of her skin earning a growl out of me. I pulled the stained pink shirt Sana was wearing off her, lips breaking contact for a moment before they were back together.

"Are you sure you want this?" I muttered against her lips.

"I love you more than anything in the world. Make love to me Tzuyu." She replied, eyes boring into mine.

I smiled at her confession and leant down to capture her lips again. Sana reached for the zipper of my black hoodie, pulling it down with ease and pushing it off my shoulders. She moved her lips to my neck, placing sloppy kisses along my jaw. Each touch felt like the purest thing that has ever graced me, sending shivers through my body.

"You're – so – goddamn – beautiful." Muttered Sana through the kisses.

My hands fumbled with Sana's buttons on her shorts but eventually becoming undone. I pulled them down, added it to the growing pile of clothes in the corner of the room. I trailed kisses down Sana's abdomen, hearing her inhale sharply at the contact. I teased the same spot for a few moments before she pulled me up in an electrifying kiss.

I pulled off my own shorts, laughing as Sana let out a little moan while staring at me. I didn't know I had such a large effect on her, honestly. I changed the direction of my lips, nibbling on Sana's ear before I moved down towards her collarbone, sucking on her smooth skin. I travelled lower, once again finding my way to her abs.

As soon as my lips grazed against Sana's thigh, I felt her shiver under my touch. She was panting heavily as I removed her panties in one fluid motion, running my fingers along her silky skin. Sana blushed as I stared at her for a few moments, drinking in her beauty.

"St-stop staring at me like th-that." She mumbled, looking away.

I brought her gaze back to mine, gently holding her chin. "Why not? You're so damn beautiful."

I continued teasing her with my tongue, feeling her arch her back as she let out a moan. She pulled tighter on my hair and I knew I found the right spot.

"Tzu – ah! Please...! I need you." Sana moaned.

I complied with her instructions, inserting one finger slowly, not wanting to cause too much pain. Her hips bucked and her head hit the bed as she cried out in pleasure. I changed the pace, pushing in a second finger and quickening it up as Sana continued moaning. I silenced her moans with my mouth, kissing her passionately.

Sana was getting tighter as she was getting closer, moans tumbling out of her mouth along with my name. She let out one last moan, head tilting backwards at the pleasure.

I moved her hair off her face, clinging with sweat and kissed Sana's cheek as she shuddered.

"Let me make you feel good too." Whispered Sana, voice still husky.

I smiled and nodded for her to go ahead.

Sana pushed me so I was at the bottom and she slanted her lips across mine, running her fingers across my abdomen which set me alight. She moved to my collarbone, her tongue darting out to lick it before she bit it, making me moan.

I arched my back as she continued moving down my body, kissing all the way down to my panties. She removed them quickly, not wasting any time.

She inserted one finger first, slowly and with rhythm and I threw my head back as I could feel my body already reaching the climax. She made me undone with the simplest of touches.

"– more..." I managed to say, voice still raspy.

Sana added another finger and I honestly thought my mind was going to explode as I reached breaking point. I pushed our hips together, craving for some contact with Sana's skin. I crashed over in the next minute, pleasure filling my body.

I kissed Sana on her forehead, both of us were too tired to talk now. I brought her head under my chin and wrapped my arms around her, holding her protectively.

"I love you." I murmured through my sleepy daze.

I didn't know if I was imagining it...but I think I heard her say I love you too.