Mission Start

I can't believe this is happening all over again. He has her again. Why does history have to repeat itself?

I tracked her location through the necklace – ever so glad that I had given it to her earlier than I was supposed to. I wasn't surprised that I found her where I was meant to go tomorrow. I didn't have much time to rescue her from him considering he was always discrete and quick with his activities.

Once again the plan changed. Nayeon will still be in the sniper position but this has become a rescue mission along with the original mission. I'll be heading in with the agents and leading the team like I did last time. I can't lose focus with the mission – it'll put Sana at risk.

Sana, Sana, Sana. My love.

How had everything gone wrong in the worst way possible? It was just hours ago when they were having the time of their lives and now it was chaotic. Was that the calm and this was the storm?

I screamed in frustration.

I had to be rational and think my actions through. As much as I want to barge in and kill the bastard, it wouldn't work. I still want him to suffer from all the pain he has given us all. The mission was pushed forward – a meeting was assigned in an hour from now. I paced in my room as I tried to calm myself down. It was really happening. Sana needs me more than anything right now – I can't fail her.

My phone buzzed and I received a call from an unknown number. I hesitantly picked it up.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Tzuyu, it's me, Mina. I don't have much time to talk but I just want you to know that Sana is here. She's safe right now and boss hasn't caused her any harm yet. I'll keep an extra eye on here so that nothing happens. Don't worry and just come and do the mission. I promise she'll be okay." Mina whispered through the phone.

I choked up on my words, managing a thank you somehow. Maybe I did something right in life to be able to meet Mina and have her on the inside of the job.

I drove to the meeting, talking to my handler before it started and giving him some of the last research I had gathered before I came here.

(A/N: bold and italics is the handler; italics is Tzuyu)

It's a simple rescue mission for us all. Once we get the victim, everyone is out except for Nightwolf and Deathstroke. We will not leave the premises but remain on the skirts and keep an eye out for further danger. Prioritise the victim only. The boss will be handled by Nightwolf and Deathstroke.

There is another person in on the job named Im Nayeon. She is a sniper and will be hidden on the rooftop of a building. Make sure you are not in her way in any possible chance or you'll suffer the consequences you've brought on yourself.

There will be two agents guiding Nightwolf and Deathstroke inside the building. You will both lead your respective teams from opposite sides of the building. The men protecting the boss will be alarmed when you enter the premises but this is still a surprise attack. Do not forget, we have the upper hand here. Don't worry about anything but getting the job done. We're going to get this guy for sure.

Nightwolf – I need a personal word with you. The rest, you are dismissed; head towards the cars.

Are you sure you want to do this?

Yes, Sir. This is the best way to catch him.

You are willing to go to such lengths to complete this mission?

It's more than a mission to me Sir. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to prove myself worthy of being in this field.

Alright, I'll give you the clear to do what you want. That bastard deserves it for all the things he's done and that you've uncovered in the last few months. You were the best candidate for this job and I'm extremely pleased with your performance. I have faith in you and Deathstroke in the success of this mission. Should there be any difficulties, there is a personal frequency in the walkie talkies that give you a direct line to me; use it to contact me. That is all. It's time to end this person once and for all.

He was talking about the other crimes this guy has committed. He had no knowledge of Sana's previous experience with him – it disappeared off the record somehow. Other than that, there are some other things... things that he shouldn't have escaped from. Even though he hasn't done many of the deeds himself, he should be punished for the plans and the thoughts of causing harm as well.

I walked towards the car, mind full of worry with the possible outcome of the plan. Seulgi seemed to notice this and came to talk to me, already knowing that I was stressed.

"I've known you for the past five years and out of those years I've only seen you nervous twice. Once was the written exam and the other time was the practical component. Why are you nervous?" She asked me.

"What if something goes wrong? What if I do something to stuff it up?" I responded, pacing once again.

"You shouldn't be this nervous. Nothing has ever stopped you before so how is this different?" She responded.

I looked up at her and she seemed to already know what was making me nervous.

"No way! You're emotionally invested in the mission! How are you involved?" She asked.

"I dealt with him when I was younger and the person he kidnapped...she's my promised one." I answered, whispering the last part.

"Well that just means you have to try harder and get justice. There's nothing you have to be nervous about. Do what you do best and nothing will stand in your way. We both know what you're like when you get angry. This person... unleash your wrath on him. Make him know what he did wrong; make him know that he shouldn't have messed with your life." Said Seulgi.

Her words gave me the motivation I needed and I nodded to her in gratitude. I sat in my car and we drove off.

I could do this.

I can fucking do this.

I will save her.

And I'm going to get that piece of shit.

He won't know what's coming.