Chapter 7 - Such A Nightmare

Jokers p.o.v (AAHHH finally :-D)
HA HA HA, I've done it again! When she wakes up, I'm going to interrogate her. I need to find out where they keep it. Where Batsy hides it.

I heard a blood curdling scream and ran to Ava's room. Unlocking all five locks I ran in laughing. She was there tossing and turning in bed. Well the best she could with her hand tied behind her head to the bed. She was just having a nightmare. Good, I want her to be scared of me. I need her to be scared of me or my plan won't work.

"She's such a nightmare" I grumbled, grabbing a chair and quietly placing it next to her bed.

"D-daddy? don't go! Don't leave me with him" She slurred in her sleep.

Ava's p.o.v

I was walking down the street holding hands with my mum and dad, I was 4 at the time. We went to the park and I was playing on the swing. My dad was pushing me so high I felt like I was flying. Then my mum would come over and hug me tightly like she never wanted to let go.

Then they left, I was left alone in the swing. I started calling their names but they didn't answer.

"D-daddy? don't go! Don't leave me with him"

Then another man came out of the bushes and waved at me. He was a clown. I started giggling which made him laugh hysterically. Suddenly my mum was back hugging me and my dad was there too. But the clown man still stood there waving. He started coming closer, my mum and dad not noticing, he had a knife. Suddenly my dad jumped in front of me and attacked the man, my mum screaming.

I woke up abruptly. My head dripping with sweat and my mouth dry and scratchy. Was that a nightmare, ore a memory? I looked up seeing the very same clown that was in my dream, staring down at me, with his knife in hand. It was him.

"G-get away! Leave me alone!"

He looked down at his knife, throwing it across the room.

"No I'm not going to! I heard you scream!"

"I screamed because of you!"

"Shut up bitch, I don't care, anyway now your awake we can start the interrogation!"