Chapter 10 - Second Nightmare

Jokers p.o.v
I cursed under my breath. Why the fuck did I do that! Now batman has what he wants, I think. What if she's dead?

I sped off in my purple Lamborghini, zooming past the red lights.

What have I done?

Ava's p.o.v
I left the house, closing the door behind me. I began my walk to school, my headphones blaring music into my ears. When I arrived at school, my eyes shifted to a very sporty car parked opposite school... Strange.

I finished my school day and started walking home. When I saw the sporty car parked in the same place I started getting suspicious, but shrugged it off as it was probably just a parent. I carried on my journey, when the same car started driving dangerously close to me. I looked over and the window was down, revealing a very creepy clown.

He waved at me and I looked at him confused and scared. He chuckled as my dad came round the corner and pulled me away.

"Dad? What are you doing here?"

"Don't go near that man, okay! He's dangerous" he said completely ignoring my question.

My eyes shot open, and white lights almost blinded me. I looked around and all I saw was white walls.

My dad was sat on a chair next to me.

"Ava! Your awake, finally"

"Dad? Oh my god dad! I've missed you so much!" I cried into his chest.

"I've missed you too sweetie, your home now"

"Where's Jason? Is he okay? Did he die, omg he killed him"

"Sshhh, he's fine. His heart stopped beating but miraculously they brought him around, he got out a few days ago"

"How long have I been here?"

"About two weeks, you wouldn't wake up! You scared the shit outta me darling"

I giggled nervously. Two weeks? wow.

Suddenly the door burst open revealing Jason.

"AVA!"

"Jason, I can't believe your alive! I thought you were dead"

He ran over and hugged me as I cried into his torso.

"I thought you were dead J"

"We all thought you were dead, you've been out two weeks, talk about beauty sleep!"

I blushed as he passed me a mirror. I looked at myself and my hair wasn't too bad, my face however was chalk white and I had black circles around my eyes. It kinda reminded me of the Jo- oh, I forgot about him.

"Sweetie, you'll be watched by either me or Robin 24/7, we don't know where he went after leaving the bridge. So until we find him, we are keeping you safe"

I hugged them both again, kissing both of their cheeks.

The nurse walked in and did a few checks. Then told me I was okay to leave whenever and she exited the room.

"Get me out of this stupid bed"

They laughed and Jason lifted me up bridal style and carried me to the car. He sat in the back with me, letting me lie down and rest my head on his knees. He stroked my hair and rubbed my cheek gently sending me into a peaceful sleep. I never thought I'd be tired, after two weeks of sleeping.