Chapter 49 - Tied

"Just gotta get out, just gotta get right out of here"

I just had to run, I was a grown woman for goodness sake, I'm not the teenager that Joker kidnapped those years ago. I'd been married, nearly had kids, my life was planned out but yet again mr clown prince of crime or whatever get up he has going on comes and ruins the day for everyone again. And now the mother that had left me from birth to get taken to prison, has conveniently shown up and now I'm gonna get killed by Harley.

My life is so full of adventure.

Joker was currently tied up on a chair, passed out. And all them three did was stand there arguing over what to do.

"I could poison him?"

"Nah! That ain't good enough Ives" Harley said.

"I could scratch his eyes out!?" My mum shouted.

"Urm, nah. We need him to see it when we kill his little play toy" she whispered way too loudly.

"Wait what!? You ain't killing me!" I shouted.

"Come on, it's not personal, we just want him to feel pain. And from what we hear he really likes ya!" Harley growled.

"Harley! We ain't killing my daughter" mum said.

"No fair!" She whined.

This was going to take a very long time.

-----------------------------------

In the end they decided to cut up his favourite purple jacket, in front of him. It was the crappiest revenge I'd ever heard. But I could not give two shits. It was a coat. a COAT. And they think J is gonna care about one fucking coat!? It was literally beyond me.

All I could do was sit there playing with the sharpie I found in my pocket. Tapping it on the table I had my feet rested on.

"I wanna do it!!" Harley shouted, giggling uncontrollably.

"Fine" Ivy rolled her eyes and passed over the large scissors she already had ready.

They made me try and wake him up, god knows how I'm gonna do that.

I went over and poked his face. Nothing.

I poked his nose. Nothing.

I screamed. Nothing.

"HELLLLPPPPPP! AHHHHH" I screamed.

"Ava?" He woke up instantly and I fell into fits of laughter seeing his little confused green head bobble up and down when he woke.

"Oh girls, i see I'm a bit tied up at the moment, you wanna cut me loose so we can talk?" He said, clearly trying to escape.

"Let me check your gun shot" I said.

"My what!?"

"Your fucking gunshot, let me check it"

"Whatever"

I lifted up his shirt and noticed that the wound had stopped bleeding, good.

"It's all good" i stated.

"Oh goodie" he laughed.

We were surrounded by dripping pipes, I didn't even know where we were, but quite honestly it didn't feel very safe.

"Where even are we?" I asked suddenly confused.

"Oh yeah we are just underwater"

"Underwhat?" I shouted, very shocked.

"Under water" Ivy repeated.

"It's so the good guys can't find us!" Harley squealed.

"Oh, okay" I watched as the pipe continued to drip, tiny droplets of crystal clear water, hitting the floor.

They finally let joker go and started talking about something, probably planning some kind of... plan.

"We kill the bat, then get all the money from his business, it's the perfect plan" I heard them whisper.

"We can use her as bait" Harley whispered even louder.

"Shhhh"

I was so pissed off.

"I ain't doing anything that involves my dad. For good or bad"

"Why, what happened with your dad doll?" J said walking over.

"Well we had a fight before you found me, I-I-the last thing I said was I hate you" I said, one tiny teardrop falling from my eye.

"Oh doll, what were you fighting over?" He asked, probably happy at the discovery that I'd fallen out with my dad.

"I-i told him I-"

"You told him what?"

"I told him I loved you"

His face looked shocked, but before he could respond a pipe exploded, sending water flooding into the room.