Chapter 9 - Love

Ava's p.o.v
I went back to my room. What the hell was that? He kissed me. I HATE HIM. He was a pretty good kisser though. No Ava SHUT UP.

After having a mental battle with myself, I began grabbing anything I could find and throwing it across the room, smashing stuff and making huge bangs, just to piss him off. I then started screaming. I screamed so loud it sounded like I was being murdered, that sounds pretty good right now.

He stormed into my room, and looked around in anger. His breathing got louder as he looked straight at me. He stormed over and grabbed my neck, lifting me up higher and higher against the wall. I began choking and my breathing slowed down rapidly.

"B-boss, I think you should stop, you are killing her" One of his goons muttered nervously.

He dropped me turning around.

"Don't tell me what to do"

He shot him square in the head, blood splattering around to room.

I sat up spluttering, I covered my mouth and began coughing even more. Small amounts of blood began pouring out of my mouth as I coughed. Joker ran up to me, rubbing my back. I just let him. If I fight he'll probably kill me. He grabbed a cloth, wiping my mouth. He stared at it for a second before slamming his lips against mine. This time I wouldn't let him, I pushed him away and started coughing again. I didn't actually have to cough, it was just an excuse to get that monsters trouty mouth off my lips.

"Urm, there's some water downstairs if you want it, erh and there's fresh clothes in them drawers, BE READY IN 20 MINUTES!!" He screamed the last part in my face, making me wince.

The Joker stormed out, slamming my door. I was not gonna let this "man" get the better of me, no more tears. I have to be strong from now on.

I stormed over to the drawers opening one harshly. All there was were lacy underwear. Well it will have to do. I stripped of my very dirty clothes and shoved them in a pile. I slipped on the black underwear and began looking through the other drawers, when I felt a warm breath on my neck. He kissed my back and I rolled my eyes. I turned round to slap him when I realised it wasn't Joker. It was a random guy, presumably one of his henchmen. I was about to scream when he shoved his hand over my mouth, and placed his other on my waist.

He removed his hand from my waist and pulled out a gun, he started shushing me and I nodded.

Tears began slowly dripping down my face. Sometimes you can't be strong.

He took his hand away and he began kissing me with force. I gasped and he took the opportunity and shoved his tongue down my throat. He was about to undo my bra when a loud gunshot went off. The man fell to the floor, blood pouring out of his head.

I looked to my left, and I couldn't help but run into his arms. It was the Joker. I gripped him tightly. He was obviously taken by surprise but he stroked my hair.

"H-he.. I w-was just"

"I know, you clean up and get changed, we're meeting your dad in 10" he said softly, kissing my forehead. Just like I did when I saved him.

He left, leaving me with the dead body. I kicked him out of the way, moving him into the corner, hoping someone would deal with him.

I walked back to the drawer looking for clothes. Tight crop tops and very short shorts, great. I looked for something to cover me up a bit more and found fishnet tights. Sigh.

I decided to wear a very revealing leather crop top, with patterned short shorts, then I tried to cover up with some fishnet tights and long boots. I looked like a hooker. I needed something else, I can't meet my dad like this! I'm still 18, I think, I don't know how long I've been here.

I looked over at my pile of dirty clothes and found my work blazer, better than nothing. I grabbed it and slung it on, rushing out of the door and down the stairs. It looked like I was only wearing the blazer as it covered the shorts but it covers more than they did.

"Hey doll, I'm pretty sure I didn't put that in the drawers." He pointed at my blazer.

"B-but I don't feel comfortable in this"

"No no no, you can't wear that, it's dirty" he said chuckling.

He went behind me slowly pulling off the blazer. I began to cover my stomach with my arms as well as I could.

"WOW you look sexy... anyway into the car! Wait first I have to tie you up so you don't try anything"

He tied my arms behind my back, and put a blindfold on me. I'm guessing it's so I can't see where we are.

He grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder, his hand on my ass, and threw me into the back of the car.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The car jolted to an unexpected stop. I felt a pair of arms grab me and yank me out the car. My hands still tied behind my back and my blindfold still Covering my vision, I stumbled in the heels as he pushed me. Someone pulled my blindfold off and there stood my dad and Robin. I began to run towards them, but two hands gripped me and threw me to the hard, cold ground. Jason came over and started helping me as my dad and Joker argued, and he grimaced at the Joker.

He hugged me so tightly I hugged back as well as I could with my hands tied. Me and Jason used to go out, but my dad happened. But we still like each other deep down.

He helped me up.

"Ava, omg Ava, what has he done! You have scars and bruises all over! You have a handprint bruise on your neck! I'm gonna kill that bastard"

"No please, just let them talk, he wants Harley back, I wouldn't tell him where she was but he's gonna keep me until we do" I sobbed into his chest.

"Hey hey hey, your not going back there babe"

Babe.

I looked up at him, and he looked down at me. We both slowly leaned in and our lips met in the middle. He wrapped his arms around my waist and carried on kissing me, I think I love h-

*BANG*

Jason fell to the ground. He killed him! He fucking killed him!

I screamed and sobbed over his body.

A pair of arms roughly ragged me away, scraping my knees on the floor.

"Jason, no!!"

The person lifted me up and put a gun to my head.

Joker.

My dad had tears in his eyes looking over at his now dead accomplice.

"Joker, you've taken Robin, now give me my little girl back, please I'm begging you"

"Awe Batsys begging now, well beg no longer. You can have her."

And with that he lifted me up, throwing me over the bridge and into the water.

I started sinking, I couldn't swim as I was still tied. Water started filling my mouth and I couldn't control my legs to paddle back to the surface.

Police sirens came closer, and I heard the loud engine of a car drive away.

I was left for dead.