Chapter 48 - Meow

I put my hands up shakily, my fingertips trembling at the face in front of me.

"Mum?"

There stood the infamous Catwoman, aka the mother that I'd never met.

"Yes, now.... come with me, and I won't hurt you"

"N-no, I don't even know you"

"Please Ava, now" she hissed.

"No. No, get away" I reached into my boot and pulled out a small gun and pointed it at her.

"Don't kill me. I don't kill him. Deal?"

I nodded and dropped the gun. She strutted over and gave me a very awkward hug.

"Welcome home kitten, there are some people I want you to meet, one of them you may relate to" she purred.

"Okay"

They tied up joker and I rode shotgun next to my mum.

"How did you find me?"

"I wasn't looking for you kitten, you were just an extra bonus" she winked.

I giggled nervously, trying to find some amusement in all this.

----------------------

"So, I want you to meet Ivy and Harley"

Harley's head popped up and before long she was ripping my hair out on the floor, punching every inch of my face screaming,

"You took my puddin'"

Ivy grabbed her and my mum pulled me back and sorted out the blood dripping from my nose.

"She ain't one of us cat" Harley squeaked.

"Well actually, she's my daughter so yes she is. Also the Joker has abused her too Harls, it ain't just you he made crazy. But my little kitten is clearly stronger than you" she sassed back to Harley.

Harley just blew her hair out of her eyes and chewed on her bubblegum, popping a bubble obnoxiously loud.

"So.... let's begin"