0.7

Taehyung sighed as he walked up his sister's driveway, knocking on the front door. He really did not want to be there but he had to help his sister move some stuff from their garage. "Oh, Tae! You're here" His sister smiled brightly, inviting him in.

"Thanks for coming. He's in the back. I'll go put some food on, okay?"

The younger nodded his head before making his way to the garage out back, immediately being greeted by a blond he did not want to see. Rolling his eyes, he took out his phone and opened Facebook to update a new status.

"Oh, Taehyung, you're here" His brother-in-law, Homin, smiled slightly, Taehyung completely ignoring him. He simply finished off typing his status, placing his phone in his back pocket again.

"What needs to be moved?" He questioned, avoiding all eye contact. "These boxes here. We're taking it to our room" The older replied.

Taehyung walked over to the boxes, picking up one before walking away. He didn't want to spend more than a second with his brother in law.

__

Kim Taehyung has updated his status

«It sucks being in a room with someone you used to love»
Feeling down
-20 minutes ago

46 likes

Jung Daehyun | I still don't know who you used to date 😒

Kim Seokjin | Don't be sad, baby. You'll find someone better ♡

Im Jaebum | That person was stupid to let you go

Jeon Jungkook | Hyung, are you okay? 😶

View all 39 comments..

__

•Kim Taehyung

»aren't you at your sister's house..?
read

«yeah
sent a minute ago

»but your status..
read

»tae?
read

»tae.. were you in love with your brother in law?

»please reply to me

»i wanna talk with you

»dont shut me out again

»im here for you

__

Park Jimin has updated his status

«You don't have to be afraid, you don't have to be ashamed. I will still always be here for you, don't forget that. Don't shut me out»
Feeling meh
-39 minutes ago

56 likes

Choi Youngjae | That person is lucky to have you.. 😊