0.9

Jimin waited for at least five minutes before the front door opened. He abrubtly sat up, being met with a familiar, cute brunet. He paused for a moment, simply staring at Taehyung who seemed like he had the life sucked out of him.

"Taehyung.."

"I told you not to come, Jimin. And the first time you meet me is when I look like a mess" Taehyung spoke in a quiet voice. It was slowly killing Jimin to see the younger in this state.

"Tae, have you been crying?" Jimin asked.

"It's nothing new" Taehyung simply replied, looking away. "Look, I'm not really in the mood to talk right now. You should go home" He said and was about to walk away when Jimin grabbed onto his wrist.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to shut me out? I'm here for you, Tae. Literally. Don't push me away" He said as he slowly pulled the younger into a hug.

Jimin could feel his shoulder becoming slightly damp, alarming him. He simply stroked Taehyung's hair, allowing him to cry as much as he needed to.

"You feel like a bag of bones" Jimin said, the younger chuckling a little. "Haven't you been eating?"

"Not really.. I never feel like eating" Taehyung replied as he pulled back from the hug. "You should eat" Jimin frowned, the brunet sighing. "You don't understand.. I don't have an appetite"

"I do understand. I used to be like that and it's not healthy. Tae, please eat. And if you have problems, talk to me. I want to help" The older stated as he laced their hands together.

"Why? Why do you even want to get involved with my fucked up life? Let me tell you, it's not pretty" Taehyung said, staring down at their entwined hands.

"Life in general is not pretty yet I deal with the shit it throws at me every day. I'm sure I can handle your life"

"I'm sure you can't"

"Challenge accepted"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at this, trying to stop himself from smiling. "Why are you like this?" He muttered, even though he was happy someone wasn't giving up on him.

"You made me like this"

The younger simply scoffed at this. "You're so cringy.." He said causing Jimin to grin widely. "And proud. So," He said, ignoring Taehyung rolling his eyes for the millionth time. "Are you gonna talk to me now?"

Taehyung let out a sigh, giving up as he nodded his head. "Fine. But let's not talk here, let's go somewhere else" He said, dragging Jimin away from his house.

"You're in a T-shirt and shorts, won't you be cold?"  Jimin questioned, eyebrows furrowed. "I'll be fine, don't worry" Taehyung shrugged it off, continuing to leave from his house, unaware that his mother was watching him.

~

A/N: I spot a bitch