0.8

•Kim Taehyung

»taehyung-ah..

»its been four days, please dont ignore me

»i really want to help

»its seriously not that bad

»fine, im gonna come to your house then

»jungkook gave me the address
read

«no dont
sent just now

»so you read them now -.-
read

«dont come

«my family are shit ppl

«i dont want you to meet them
sent just now

»then will you talk to me about what happened that day?
read

»tae?

»dont ignore me again :(
read

«im sorry
sent just now

»dont be sorry

»just talk to me

»taehyung...

Jimin sighed as he put his phone down, getting up from his bed to grab his jacket. "Looks like I'm finally gonna meet you, Taehyung.." He mumbled to himself as he picked up his house keys, heading out of his bedroom.

The thought of meeting the younger always crossed his mind but he gave him time, just like he wanted. But now his patience was running thin and all he wanted was to help him. So he was going to do just that.

"Jimin-ah, it's getting late. Where are you going?" His mother questioned. "To meet a friend"

"Is it Hoseok?" Jimin rolled his eyes at that.

"That dumbass is too antisocial to meet up on the weekends. He doesn't answer my calls. It's a new friend, you haven't met him" He replied as put on his shoes. "Ah, then I want to meet him!"

"Okay, okay. I'll bring him down when I can"

"Soon, okay?"

Jimin simply hummed a response as he opened the front door, the sky becoming darker. "I'm leaving now" He said, exiting the house, putting in his earphones. He looked at the address that Jungkook gave him, trying to figure out which bus he needed to take to get to that area.

Once he did, he was finally on his way to Taehyung's house, the first time he'd meet the younger.

__

Park Jimin has updated his status

«I'm on my way.. There's a first time for everything, right?»
Feeling nervous
-23 minutes ago

66 likes

Jung Hoseok | Who are you secretly dating? 😐

Choi Youngjae | Nervous, aw~ Must be a special someone

Jeon Jungkook | Finally 😒

Park Jimin | Go away jeon jungkook

View all 34 comments..

__

Jimin stopped in the drive way of the address he was given. He was feeling slightly nervous but also excited. He was finally going to meet up with Taehyung.

But what if he wouldn't answer?

What if he didn't open the door to him?

"Only one way to find out.." The black haired boy mumbled as he approached the front door, softly knocking on it.

It took a few moments before the door was opened by a young woman, dressed in a tight black dress, her hair tied neatly in a bun. "Can I help you?" She questioned.

Jimin figured she was Taehyung's mother, wanting to make a good first impression. "I'm here to see Taehyung" He smiled.

The woman rolled her eyes on hearing that. "He won't leave his bedroom. I don't think he'll want to see you" She replied.

"But he knows I'm coming. Could you please let him know I'm here?" Jimin politely asked.

"Don't bother. He won't come down, you're wasting your time. And isn't it a little late to be visiting? You should go home" She said before she closed the door.

Jimin simply stood there, momentarily confused. "Well that was rude" He sighed, taking a seat on the front door step as he took out his phone.

•Kim Taehyung

»just thought i should let you know im outside your house

»your mum opened the door

»then closed it

»im sat outside

»tae?

»are you seriously not gonna reply?

»im sat on your fucking doorstep
read

«i told you not to come..
sent just now

»well im here now

»will u meet me?
read

«i'll be down in a sec..
sent just now

~

A/N: vmin is meeting ^o^