1.3

Taehyung stayed in Jimin's arms for a while, sat in his lap, legs wrapped around him. They simply stayed in silence whilst Taehyung composed himself, readying himself to speak to Jimin who was soothingly rubbing his back to comfort him.

"Tae, are you okay now?"

The younger sniffled before pulling back from the embrace, looking into Jimin's eyes, nodding his head. "What happened?"

Taehyung let out a sigh, crawling off of Jimin's lap to sit next to him. "He came to speak to me" As soon as he heard that, Jimin rolled his eyes. He really didn't like Taehyung's brother-in-law.

"Why?"

"He told me he didn't want to hurt me, that even though we can't be together he wants me to know that he loves me" Taehyung spoke, his voice cracking a little.

"You don't actually believe him do you?"

"Of course not. He's made my life hell. He lied and got my parents to hate me just to make him look good, he threatened to tell my sister that we used to be together. How dare he try tell me that he loves me after all that?"

Resting his head on Jimin's shoulder, the younger closed his eyes. "Tae, he's a stupid bastard and doesn't deserve you at all. You're perfect, he's an idiot for letting you go and hurting you like that. I know it's hard but you have to ignore him. Don't let his words get to you"

Jimin wrapped an arm around Taehyung, stroking his hair, saying only soothing words. "You make it sound so easy, Jimin. When you say it, I feel like I can actually do it. But when it actually comes to it, I never can."

"You can. Be strong, okay? I believe in you"

They fell silent again, no words needed to be said.

"Wh-Why did you come down here?" Taehyung asked, lifting his head up curiously. "Hm? Oh, I wanted to take you out for the day, let you forget about all your problems. I didn't count on your problems showing up at your doorstep.."

Taehyung smiled a little, sitting up cross legged. "That's sweet of you" He mumbled, looking down at his lap.

"So, what do you say? Wanna hang out for the day?" Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded his head with a smile. "But I don't really wanna go out anywhere. Just being with you will be fine" He said, causing the older to also smile.

"Then let's go to my house. I don't think your mother really likes me and my mum already said she wants to meet you. Wanna come over?" Jimin suggested.

Taehyung hummed in agreement as he stood up out of his bed. "Okay, I'll go get ready"

___

Kim Taehyung has added a photo

«Thank you ❤»
-23 minutes ago

34 likes

Kim Seokjin | oh so this is the guy i should be grateful for making you happy? He's cute, nice one

Jung Daehyun | tae's got a boyfriend~

Jeon Jungkook | cute

Jackson Wang | that was my line jeon jungkook

View all 21 comments..

___

Park Jimin has added a photo

«Fun times with kim taehyung 😜» -24 minutes ago

-24 minutes ago

49 likes

Jung Hoseok | he could do better 😁

Mark Tuan | what a cute couple

Kang Seulgi | i ship it

Park Jimin | youre such a troll istg jung hoseok

View all 28 comments..

___

A/N: idky i find it so easy to write updates for this

maybe bc theyre really short lmao