2.4

Park Jimin has added two photos

«he makes me happy»-23 minutes ago

«he makes me happy»
-23 minutes ago

68 likes

Kim Namjoon | im glad youre happy chim (:

Jung Hoseok | when can i meet himmm

Kang Seulgi | goals 🔥

Park Jimin | jung hoseok never

View all 23 comments..

___

Kim Taehyung has updated his profile picture
-21 minutes ago

Kim Taehyung has updated his profile picture -21 minutes ago

59 likes

Kim Seokjin | my baby is so adorable

Im Jaebum | cuuute

Jeon Jungkook | slayy

Park Jimin | my eyes are blessed

View all 24 comments..

_

_

"Jimin, can you stop posting pictures of us? I'm gonna stop taking selfies with you" Taehyung complained as he walked into their bedroom.

"Well can you stop posting selfies that will lead to my death? I can't handle your beauty" Jimin retaliated smugly, the younger rolling his eyes.

"Stop being like this"

"What, irritatingly cute?" Jimin grinned.

"Yes"

Taehyung smiled as he walked over to the older, sitting next to him on his bed, instantly being pulled into a warm embrace.

"I'm glad I have you, Taehyung" Jimin said as he rested his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"I know, and I'm glad I have you too"

Jimin smiled, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the embrace of his lover. "When do you have work next?" He questioned.

"Tomorrow. It's only a short shift, though."

"Do you like working there?"

Taehyung nodded his head, humming as well. "I've worked there since I was 16. All the money I've saved came from working there. They're like a second family to me. That's how I know Jungkook as well"

Jimin was surprised to hear that. "Wait, you work with Jungkook?"

"Yepp. Him and my hyung, Jin, have been working there since I have. Well, Kookie started a bit later than we did but we've been there for a long time together. How do you know Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned.

"Through my hyung, Hoseok. Those two live next to each other and are really close and one day he introduced him to me"

Taehyung slowly nodded at that before moving to lay down on the bed, pulling Jimin with him.

"Jimin-ah.. I'm curious about something" He said, catching the older's attention.

"Why did you send me a friend request?"

Jimin smiled a little as he recalled the day he found Taehyung's profile. "Well, you were in my mutual friends and I got curious. And yes, one of the main reasons why I clicked on your account was because I thought you were really cute"

Taehyung chuckled at that, blushing a little at the compliment. "I'm so glad that you sent me a request otherwise I wouldn't have met such an amazing person. You really mean so much to me, Jimin" He said as he moved his hand to cup the older's face.

Jimin smiled, placing his hand on top of the younger's, leaning in closer. "And you mean a lot to me too. I really do love you, Taehyung" He replied before closing the gap between them.

--

A/N: im fangirling to some next level now 

the story is coming to an end now tho

but the last chapter will be extra long ((: