1.0

"So, what actually happened?" Jimin asked as the two sat down on a nearby bench. Taehyung let out a sigh, leaning back into his seat. He wanted to open up to Jimin but thought that reliving it all wouldn't do him any good.

But since Jimin was this persistent and willing to listen to him, he couldn't pass up this opportunity.

"Well, it started when my sister brought home her boyfriend who she wanted to marry. He met my parents first who immediately accepted him and so the wedding process proceeded."

Taehyung paused for a moment before continuing.

"I met him just a few days after it was decided and it was honestly one of the worst days of my life. I saw my boyfriend sat with my sister telling me they're getting married. Yeah, my boyfriend, who I found out was cheating on me with my sister."

As he was speaking, Jimin could tell he was getting slightly annoyed and so held onto his hand in order to calm him a little.

"We never told anyone about our relationship whilst we were dating, he said he wasn't ready to come out to anyone. But all that time, he was with my sister as well. It was a cover up, he didn't want anyone to know he was gay.

"I spoke to him and he still told me he loved me and wanted to be with me but it was impossible. He was marrying my fucking sister. So I ended it. Yet somehow he grew to like my sister and still ended up marrying her even though he had feelings for me" The younger sighed, now playing with Jimin's fingers to distract himself a little.

"He's such a bastard.. My family already found out I'm gay and hate me for it but he stupidly let it slip that I was dating him. My sister doesn't know, only my parents. And they fucking hate me since he made it out to look like I seduced him and I knew he was dating my sister. My parents believed him. I hate them all"

Taehyung rested his head on the older's shoulder, shuffling closer. Even though it was late at night and he knew he was going to get in trouble, all Taehyung wanted to do was to be with Jimin and get his comfort.

"I hate this, Jimin. I really hate it" He mumbled, closing his eyes. He wanted everything to just end, all his problems and his pain.

"I wish I could do something for you, I feel so useless right now" Jimin said as he wrapped an arm around the younger. "Don't be stupid. You being here with me is enough"

They simply stayed with each other for a while, enjoying the peace and quiet and each other's presence.

__

Park Jimin has added a photo

«Finally 🙏»Feeling happy -14 minutes ago

«Finally 🙏»
Feeling happy
-14 minutes ago

48 likes

Jeon Jungkook | FINALLY

Jung Hoseok | Well damn Jimin, you did good 👌

Kim Taehyung | I told you not to upload it 😒

Park Jimin | ikr jung hoseok and u, get off your phone, youre next to me kim taehyung

View all 29 comments..

__

"Jimin, take it down"

"No, make me"

"Ugh, you're so annoying"

The older grinned as he linked arms with Taehyung, on their way back to the brunet's house. "Are you sure you won't get in trouble for going home late?" Jimin asked, slightly worried. He didn't want Taehyung to get into any trouble.

"Don't worry, my mum won't be able to say or do anything that'll affect me anymore"

Jimin still felt slightly bad for the younger, considering his first encounter was his mother wasn't so great. "You sure?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine"

They finally reached Taehyung's house, Jimin walking him to his front door. They let go of one another as Taehyung opened his front door.

"Thanks, Jimin. I really appreciated it. And I'm glad I met you" The brunet smiled, causing Jimin to smile also.

"I'm glad I met you too"

"Text me when you get home?"

"Of course"

Jimin waved as he made his way down Taehyung's driveway, heading home for the night.

~
A/N: I want a jimin