1.6

"How come you're here?" Yuna asked as they all entered the house.

It was silent for a few moments before Jimin decided to speak up. "Taehyung needs to speak to you. And I think it'll be better if you talk in private first" He said, glancing over at the younger who was staring into space.

"Oh, okay. Tae, let's go to the kitchen. Jimin, right? You and Homin can go to the living room for a bit" Yuna smiled before taking her brother's hand in her own, leading him away.

Taehyung felt uneasy when his hand left Jimin's, turning to look at the boy who simply smiled at him as if to tell him it would be okay.

When Jimin was left with Homin, his mood instantly changed, becoming more negative and the hatred for the man slowly growing.

"Shall we go in?" Homin asked, smiling a little. Jimin nodded his head, following the older into the living room where they took a seat on the sofa.

"How do you know Tae?" Homin questioned to break the ice.

"He's a very close friend of mine"

"I haven't seen you around before. Do you live around here?"

"No, I live on the other side of town"

Jimin remained polite throughout the whole conversation even though all he wanted to do was to scream at the man in front of him. Every time he thought of what he did to Taehyung, anger boiled inside of him and it was becoming hard to contain it yet he somehow managed to. For Taehyung.

"Oh" Was all Homin said before returning to his thoughts. After a few more moments, he spoke up again, much to Jimin's displeasure. "I noticed you guys hold hands a lot. Are you romantically involved with each other?"

Jimin mentally scoffed at that wondering how anyone could think that would be an appropriate question to ask. But he wanted to mess with the older a little and took this as an opportunity.

"Not yet, maybe in the future. Tae's kind of put off of relationships at the moment. I'm guessing his last one ended in shambles. Which is a shame, though, because if I had Taehyung, I wouldn't be dumb enough to let him go" He made sure to keep his eye contact as he spoke to emphasise his point further.

He guessed that it worked because Homin was the first to break eye contact and awkwardly look away,  leaving them in silence for a while.

Jimin hated being in the same room as the person who hurt Taehyung so much. He had never disliked someone in such short time before.

The silence was killing him but he was willing to wait for Taehyung.

"Shin Homin, how dare you?"

The two looked over at the door where they saw both Taehyung and Yuna stood there, the latter with tears in her eyes. "Wh-What's going on, babe?"

"You were dating Taehyung when you were dating me? That's disgusting. How could you lie to me about this that whole time?" She half yelled, tears rolling down her face.

"No, listen to me please. It's not what you think it is-"

"No, I don't want to hear anything from you. I want you to go. Leave, now!"

"Babe, I'll let you calm down for a bit but we need to talk about this eventually"

"Just go, Homin"

The mentioned guy did as he was told, leaving with a sigh, the room becoming slightly awkward and tense.

Before Taehyung could even speak up again, Yuna walked off and ran up the stairs, heading straight to her bedroom. Taehyung let out a sigh, leaning against the door frame.

"I finally did it" He mumbled to himself, a frown on his face.

"You did a good thing, Tae"

"I suppose.. Hey, I think I'm gonna stay here for a while. You know, to calm her down a little. Is that okay with you?" Taehyung asked, Jimin smiling softly as he nodded his head.

"Of course. I'll head home then. I'm just glad you were able to do this, Tae. I'll text you when I get home"

Taehyung nodded, waving goodbye to his friend before making his way to his sister's bedroom.

- - - -

A/N: i hate my oc's sometimes