2.5

"Taehyung-ah, come here! I have a surprise for you"

It had been almost a year since Taehyung had moved in with Jimin and his mother and the two were extremely happy with their living arrangements.

Both Taehyung and Jimin had still been working every day and saving up their money, Jimin planning and saving for the life in the future.

Taehyung hadn't spoken to his mother since he was kicked out of his house. He occasionally spoke to his sister now who divorced her husband but she had moved cities so it was harder for him. He was just thankful that she understood and believed him and so they were both on good terms again.

"Where are you, Jimin?" Taehyung questioned as he walked out of their bedroom.

"In the living room, hurry"

Taehyung shook his head at his boyfriend's impatience, leisurely taking his time to the living room. "What is it?"

He saw Jimin sat on the sofa, cross legged, using his laptop. "Come here" The older patted the seat next to him, a huge grin on his face. Taehyung did as he was told, taking a seat next to him.

Jimin handed him the laptop, telling him to read whatever was on the screen.

"Thank you for your downpayment on our one bedroom apartment. I would like to confirm your moving in date for.. 20th July" Taehyung immediately turned to look at Jimin, surprised and confused.

"Keep reading"

"If you are able to, please come in again any time this week to sign the contract and for another viewing of the house. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you and your partner will enjoy living in our apartment.. Jimin, did you rent an apartment?" Taehyung questioned.

Jimin smiled and nodded his head. "With the money we've both saved up, we can easily pay the years rent. And given our work situations, we'll have no problem paying the future rent either. Taehyung I want to live with you and spend the rest of my life with you. So will you move out with me?"

Hearing Jimin's words almost brought the younger to tears. How could someone be so sweet?

"Of course I will. I'd do and go anywhere with you, Jimin. I love you" He placed the laptop to the side before pulling his boyfriend into a hug, holding onto him tightly.

"I love you too. So much. Now, shall we go check the apartment out?"

- - -

Park Jimin has uploaded a photo