2.6 [ f i n a l ]

Since neither wanted anything big or fancy, they decided to simply keep their wedding between them and only a few of their friends.

They didn't want a ceremony where everyone would have to dress up in formal attire, instead they went with their friends to simply legally sign for and register their marriage.

Jimin wanted to treat the younger and with some money he had put aside, he bought Taehyung a 14 carat, white gold wedding ring with a matching chain.

"It's beautiful" Taehyung smiled as he admired his new ring. "Please don't tell me it was really expensive, though"

Jimin simply smiled, taking Taehyung's hand in his. "You deserve the best, Tae. And I'm gonna save up and give you it because if you're happy, so am I"

"I can be happy without you spending a lot on me"

Jimin wrapped his arms around the younger, pulling him closer. "But I want to spend a lot on you. You're definitely worth it" He said, kissing the younger's cheek.

Taehyung rested his head on Jimin'a shoulder, letting out a sigh of content.

"I love you. You do such stupid things but I really love you"

Jimin chuckled at that, lacing their hands together.

"I love you more"

---

«Kim Taehyung got married to Park Jimin»

195 likes

__

Kim Seokjin | my babies, I'm so happy for you! 💕

Im Jaebum | congrats guys, you guys are legit couple goals

Jung Hoseok | I know I always tease you but I'm really happy for you guys. Ily both ♡

Jeon Jungkook | congrats! and I feel like I played a part in this so you're welcome ♥

View all 121 comments..

__

A/N: and that wraps up this story.

I hope you guys liked it!

I really enjoyed writing it

Hopefully I'll see you guys soon in my other books

Ily guys so much 💕