2.1

When Taehyung had packed everything he needed, he headed downstairs, struggling with his bags as he finally managed to drag them down the stairs.

His mother wasn't there, she was sat in the living room, minding her own business.

"I'm leaving" He spoke, not earning a reply for a while.

"You don't have to announce it"

Although he was glad to finally leave his house and be away from people who despised him, it hurt knowing that his own mother felt so much hatred towards him.

Sighing, he dragged his bags to the front door, opening it, seeing Jimin said on his porch.

The latter immediately stood up, hurrying towards Taehyung to help him with his bags.

"Are you okay?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head. "Let's go"

- - -

When they arrived at Jimin's house, Taehyung felt slightly nervous. He felt like he'd be intruding and didn't want Jimin's mother to dislike him as well.

He felt a warm hand hold onto his, lifting his head to see Jimin smiling softly at him. "It'll be okay, don't worry. Come on"

Jimin opened the front door, taking Taehyung's bags from him and heading upstairs to put them in his room. "Eomma, I'm home!"

Taehyung awkwardly stood in the hallway as Jimin's mother exited the living room, surprised to see the younger stood there. "Oh, Taehyung. I didn't know you'd be coming. How are you?" She smiled brightly.

"I'm good, thank you"

"Are you staying for dinner?"

Taehyung paused for a moment, at a loss for words. He didn't know what to say because he himself honestly didn't know what he was doing.

Luckily for him, Jimin came rushing down the stairs back to the younger's side again, grabbing onto Taehyung's hand.

"Eomma, I need to speak to you about something. It's regarding Taehyung" Jimin started, intriguing his mother. "What is it, sweety?"

Jimin glanced over at the younger who was staring at the ground, feeling slightly awkward.

He explained the situation, not fully because he wasn't comfortable with telling Taehyung's life without his permission. He mentioned that his parents weren't treating him well and wouldn't hear him out and it ended with his mother kicking him out.

"That's horrible, I'm so sorry. Taehyung, do you have anywhere to go?"

"Um, that's why he's here. Eomma, can Tae stay with us for a while? I don't want to leave him on his own" Jimin spoke, hoping his mother would be understanding.

"Of course, I was about to offer him a room here. Don't worry, Taehyung. You're always welcome here"

Taehyung smiled slightly, tears about to form in his eyes. He was feeling slightly emotional since Jimin's mother was so kind hearted and accepting.