1.9

Taehyung froze, blinking a few times as he stared at his sister. He forcefully removed Homin's hands from him before rushing over to his sister. "Noona, are you okay?"

Tears were rolling down his sister's face, making him feel worse than before. "Tae.. If I ask you something, please can you answer it honestly?" She spoke, Taehyung nodding his head.

"Are you and Homin still together?"

Taehyung's eyes widened as he heard that, shaking his head. "What, no of course not. Noona, he's a terrible person. Why would I want to be with him after what he did to the both of us" He replied.

He frowned when Homin walked towards the two, standing next to Taehyung. "Homin, I don't want to see you" Yuna stated, looking away.

"Yuna, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I fell in love with Taehyung first but I really do love you too"

Taehyung scoffed at that, rolling his eyes. He despised his brother in law.

"And Tae, we can finally be together now. We don't have to hide it" Taehyung raised an eyebrow, staring at the man beside him with a confused expression.

"What?"

"Homin, have you been seeing Taehyung whilst we've been together?" Yuna questioned to which the older nodded.

"Noona, no. He's lying!"

He looked into his sister's eyes and his heart broke when he saw that she was doubting him. "Noona please say you believe me. You're the only I have left.." Taehyung spoke, his voice breaking slightly.

"I-I want to believe you Tae but I just don't know what to believe anymore. I think I need to be alone right now, I'm sorry" Yuna turned around and walked back into her house, leaving Taehyung and Homin at the doorstep.

"Taehy-"

The said boy cut him off with a slap, glaring at the older.

"I fucking hate you so much"

And with that, he turned around and left, ignoring his name being called.

- - -

Park Jimin has sent you a message!

•Park Jimin

»tae?

»i havent spoken to you all day

»i miss you ):

»are you okay?
sent 46 minutes ago

«im fine, dont worry
read

»where were you

»i was starting to get worried
sent three minutes ago

«just out
read

»tae..

»i know it might be hard

»but it really does help to talk

»i dont want to keep saying this but

»im here for you when you need to talk
sent two minutes

«i know, jimin

«im sorry

«but i dont feel like talking right now
read

»tae

»please dont shut me out again

»i want to help

»taeee

- - -

Jimin groaned in frustration as he fell back on his bed. It was annoying him that he couldn't do anything about Taehyung's situation. He really wanted to help but he didn't know how.

As he lay on his bed, wondering what he could do, he decided the only way was to speak to the younger in person again. It was the only time when he couldn't be ignored.

Grabbing his bag and house keys, he made his way to Taehyung's house in hope that the younger would be there and be willing to talk to him again.

- - -

Jimin knocked on the door, being greeted by Taehyung's mother again. "You again? How many times will you come and see my son? You already take him at all hours of the day, he's always on his phone most likely messaging you so why must you keep coming to my house?" She snapped.

Jimin resisted the urge to yell at the woman in front of him but he stopped himself because it was Taehyung's mother.

"Because I care about your son and he's going through a rough time. His family won't talk to him or listen to him so he needs someone. And I'm that someone. I'm sorry for always turning up on your doorstep but I promised him I'll be there for him and I won't leave until I know Taehyung is okay"

Taehyung's mother paused for a moment before staring at the black haired boy.

"What is your relationship with my son?"

Jimin took a deep breath in, debating whether or not he should say what he wanted to say.

"He's a close friend of mine. But he's also someone I've fallen in love with" He said, surprising the older woman.

And he didn't realise Taehyung was stood at the top of the stairs and had heard everything.

---

A/N: CLIFFHANGER

lmao i'm sorry

i just love vmin ((:

i hate the bitchy mum tho (: