2.0

Taehyung was completely taken aback by what Jimin had said. Sure, he was attracted to Jimin. Who wasn't? And Jimin's personality was amazing, he was always so positive and was always there for him at all times. He made him feel loved and appreciated and he could not ask for anyone better in his life.

But he needed time to process and think about it all.

Just as he was about to walk off to his bedroom again, he heard a loud slap, causing him to jump a little.

"You're in love with my son? That's disgusting"

Taehyung scoffed at this before walking down the stairs and over to the front door. "Eomma, what are you doing? Leave him alone!" He said, standing in front of Jimin.

He subconsciously held onto Jimin's hand, lacing their fingers together.

"You can hit me all you want, and you do, but do not touch him. He doesn't deserve any of this" Taehyung said, glaring at his mother.

"No, Tae. You don't deserve any of this. You haven't done anything wrong" Jimin interrupted, becoming pissed off to learn that Taehyung's parents have hurt him not only emotionally but physically too.

"How can you take the word of an outsider against your own son? How could you believe that someone so cute and sweet could hurt anyone, let alone his own sister. He's the victim here and if you can't see that then I'm sorry, but you don't deserve to have such a beautiful person as a son"

Taehyung turned to face Jimin and smiled a little, his heart skipping a beat at the sweet words spoken. Jimin was too amazing for words.

"Beautiful person? He's a disgusting mess who's in love with his brother in law and now some random boy has fallen for his so called charms. How awful"

If Jimin wasn't as respectful as he is, he wouldn't have hesitated to slap the woman. But he couldn't bring himself to do that.

"I've never met a person so horrible and so unsympathetic as you. You don't even hear your son out, you just assume and believe what you want to and I find that unbelievable. You're unbelievable"

Taehyung lightly squeezed the older's hand to calm him down a little. He appreciated having someone on his side but he didn't feel comfortable dragging Jimin into his horrible situation.

"If he's so amazing and wonderful then why don't you take him? I'm pretty sure you want him more than we do"

That was the last straw for Taehyung. Tears began streaming down his cheeks as those words sunk in.

He felt so unloved, so unwanted and alone.

"Maybe I will" Jimin replied.

"He'll pack his bags and you can come back in an hour or so. Now leave" Taehyung's mother said, pulling the latter away from Jimin and back into the house.

Jimin wanted to protest and stay with Taehyung but the door had already slammed in his face.

Sighing, he decided to sit on the doorstep.

He didn't feel like leaving the younger.

- - -

Kim Taehyung has added a photo

«Have a nice life, biyatch ✌»Feeling free -25 minutes ago

Feeling free
-25 minutes ago

49 likes

Kim Seokjin | your language child, but i hope this is nothing to do with the boy you met, he seemed nice

Im Jaebum | ^ agreed but why you bein a rebel child

Jeon Jungkook | 👏👏👏

Park Jimin | cutie but hurry up im freezing my ass off out here

View all 24 comments..

__

Kim Taehyung has sent you a message

•Kim Taehyung

»wtf jimin

»are you still outside?
sent just now

«yepp

«so hurry up pls (:
read

»its so cold

»why didnt you leave
sent just now

«bc i dont want to leave you
read

»awh

»stop being so cute
sent just now

«cant help it b
read

»just coming ♡
sent just now

«(;
read

__
---

A/N: they're rising fam 🙌🙌