2.2

Once the two had eaten and stayed in the living room for a while, chatting with Jimin's mother, they began to feel tired and so started to slowly get ready for bed.

Taehyung headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth whilst Jimin undressed himself and put on his pyjama trousers since he always slept shirtless.

When he was finished, he headed back to the bedroom where Jimin was laying on his bed using his phone. A small smile crept up on his face as he leaned against the doorway, simply staring at the older.

He was so grateful to have Jimin in his life.

After a while, Jimin looked up and noticed the younger stood there silently. "Tae, what're you doing? Come to bed" Jimin smiled, stretching his arm out, calling him towards him.

The younger nodded, heading towards the bed, crawling under the covers, being pulled into Jimin's embrace. "I've waited so long for this moment" Jimin sighed in content, wrapping his arms around Taehyung who was laying his head on his chest.

Taehyung smiled before remembering that he had to urgently speak to Jimin.

"Jimin-ah, we need to talk" Taehyung spoke, catching the older's attention.

"About what?"

Taehyung didn't really know how to bring this up but he knew he had to talk about it with Jimin at some point and the sooner the better.

"When you were at my house.. I kind of overheard the conversation you had with my mum, w-when you said that you loved me.."

The room fell silent and Taehyung was glad he was laying down so he couldn't see the look on the older's face.

"Was that true?" He questioned, Jimin taking a while to respond.

"Yeah, it's true. I've fallen for you, Taehyung. I've fallen hard" Jimin simply said, earning a sigh from the younger.

"How could you fall for someone like me? I'm a fucking mess and my life is fucked up. Why would you fall for me?" Taehyung said as he slowly sat up in bed.

"Hey. Don't say that. You're beautiful, inside and out and that's why I fell for you. You're amazing, Taehyung. Never think otherwise"

Jimin cupped the younger's face, gently caressing it as he smiled softly. "And I genuinely think I'm in love with you, Kim Taehyung" He spoke in a quieter voice.

Taehyung placed his hands on top of Jimin's, moving them from his face as he entwined them, smiling slightly. He stared into Jimin's eyes, getting somewhat distracted.

Jimin, on the otherhand, was admiring Taehyung's beauty and thinking how fortunate he was to have gotten to know this boy.

Without realising, the two both inched closer to one another, eventually closing the gap between them as they shared a short kiss.

As they kissed, Jimin slowly lifted the younger up, pulling him to sit on his lap as they further deepened the kiss. Taehyung smiled into the kiss, lacing his arms around Jimin's neck as the latter's hands rested on his waist.

They pulled back, letting their forehead's rest against one another as they enjoyed the moment they just shared.

"Let's go to bed now, hm?" Jimin spoke as he soothingly ran his hands up and down Taehyung's sides.

The younger nodded his head, crawling off of Jimin's lap and laying beside him, snuggling into his side.

---

Park Jimin has uploaded a photo

«♥»
-13 minutes ago

21 likes

_

Jung Hoseok | ngl you guys are cute

Kim Namjoon | we need to meet him now

Choi Youngjae | so sweet ! ♡

Kim Taehyung | i hate you -.-

View all 16 comments..

_

A/N: vmin has risen