ρʀσℓσgυє

Description: 

Louis was on his knee, his eyes sparkling up at Liam who stood in front of him shocked, frozen. 

"We have been together for two years now and I want to now make this forever, Liam. I love you...Will you make me the happiest man alive by being mine forever, by marrying me?

Just like before, Liam stood frozen his eyes wide as his answer flashed before his own two eyes. 

"N-No"

Prologue:

Gamophobia

A phobia of getting married, of making a commitment. 

I wasn't born with this phobia, it grew on me. I didn't really give much thought to marriages and weddings until I turned 14, I guess that was when this all started. 

My parents always had their ups and downs but in my head I kept on telling myself that they loved each other that they couldn't live without each other. I was lying to myself. 

It started getting worse. 

Their ups and downs soon turned into them hating each other. They wouldn't even stand near each other but they would pretend that everything was okay just so that Ruth, Nicola and I wouldn't worry about it. 

But we weren't stupid. 

It wasn't hard for us to know what was happening because they weren't trying to hide it. Sometimes, they would fight in front of us and sometimes they would even scream at each other in hatred in front of us. 

And I knew that they never loved each other. 

After a year of their constant fighting, it finally ended. They divorced. And that was the first time I got put of marriages- they never lasted. 

When Nicola got married, I was there and I saw just how happy she was when they sealed their wedding with a kiss and I thought maybe marriages do last. 

But I was proven wrong again.

After a month, she came home crying, saying that she broke it off with Alec. He had cheated on her. 

And another marriage fell apart in front my eyes. 

I was 18 when I met Louis, he was someone that I had never met before. Carefree, funny and most of all- Louis. He had his own persona. And my life completely changed with him in it. 

But when our relationship started, I swore to god that I would never let it get so far. 

Just Dating.

----------------------

Okay, so another new story. I am sorry for all the new stories. I will probably delete half of them before they even get started. But, don't worry I am not going to delete this one.

I love the plot way too much. 

Dedication-

PercyArtDirectioner.

Cause she is the captain of the Lilo ship.

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x