five.

Day 2. 

"I need to use the toilet" Liam whispered and he walks away before Louis could stop him. He storms into the toilet and locks himself up in a stall because he needs to think so badly. 

He doesn't come out for another ten minutes. Tears are running down his face and his hand is messily running through his hair, messing it up but Liam doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know how to face Louis anymore because Louis gets him in everyway. And fuck Liam doesn't know just what he should do. 

He wants Louis so badly. Needs him. 

But he doesn't know how make Louis stay without seeming so selfish. 

He can't just drag Louis along with him, knowing that Louis want a forever, a married life. The complete opposite of what he wants. 

Liam finally washes his face off and gets out of the toilet, breathing in slowly because he feels better now that he was out of that four walled toiler. It was suffocating him. 

He takes three more steps before he is forced to stop again. His eyes going wide. He doesn't cry because he doesn't want Louis to see those tears. Louis isn't doing any bad. Not yet anyways but there is a girl that is throwing herself Louis. 

Flirting with him. 

And Liam turns around and runs out of the club, taking a cab straight home because he doesn't want to watch Louis flirt back, doesn't want to see him kiss her like he kissed Liam. Liam doesn't want Louis to do everything he's done to him to that girl. 

It would slowly kill Liam if he did. 

In was four in the morning when Liam pushed himself out of his bed and made himself a cup of coffee, using the mug that Louis would usually use. He doesn't realize that he's done this until his lips touch the mug and he realizes that he had grabbed Louis' cup. 

Liam lets it slip by because his thoughts were currently disturbed. 

That was partially the reason why he couldn't sleep and had to drink coffee at four in the morning. 

He could get his thoughts away from the night before. The talk with Louis and just Louis  himself. It was driving Liam mad because fuck. Louis was so right. Liam loved him. Liam loved him so fucking much. 

But as soon as the word "Marry" came into the picture, Liam wanted to scream and cry and just lock himself away from Louis and everything because he was scared.

He was scared of losing Louis. 

But he was already Louis, wasn't he? So what's the point?

However, that wasn't the thing that was bothering Liam. It wasn't the thought that had kept Liam up all night. Fuck. It was far from that. 

His thoughts were focused on that girl he had found flirting with Louis the other night. He could help but wonder did Louis take her? Are they cuddled on his bed right now, talking in hushed whispers and giggling together like him and Louis used to?

Those thoughts were the ones that didn't let Liam sleep the whole night. 

Honestly Liam wouldn't blame Louis if he did decide to move on. 

Liam sits around and mopped for rest of the day until Harry turned up to check on him because he did leave the club without telling any of the boys, last night.

"What happened?" Harry asked as he collected a few things from the fridge that he needed for his sandwich. He could tell that Liam hadn't eaten anything from the paleness of his skin and the way Liam's stomach grumbled lowly every now and then.

"Nothing" Liam said as he sat down on the kitchen counter and watched Harry, "Why would you think anything happened?"

"Because you just left without telling anyone" Harry replied with a arced brow. 

"I just felt sick"

"Liam, I am not going to believe that. Not with everything that's been happening lately" Harry sighed and he slammed his hands down on the counter. Liam sighed and looked anywhere but at Harry who wouldn't take his eyes off Liam. 

"T-That girl. God, I-I just came out of toilets and t-this girl, she was-"

Liam didn't get to finish his sentence because tears streamed down his face. Harry walked around the counter and took a seat next to Liam's. He sets his hands down on Liam's and just squeezes his hand in a comforting manner. 

"He pushed her away from him right after you walk out, Li. He didn't do anything wrong" Harry whispered. 

"H-He saw me?" Liam asked through his tears, his heart swelling up at the new information Harry just told him. It instantly made Liam's world a whole lot brighter knowing that Louis was still his.

"Yep. He doesn't want to hurt you and neither does he want to lose you, Liam. You have to see just how he loves you" Harry said as he brushed Liam's hair out of his face and gave him a small smile. He was tired of seeing both of his best mates upset.

"I do see how much he loves me but..." I just can't do weddings. 

=================

What did you guys think? This book is probably my fav to write now (except for Submissive) 

 hope this chapter was okay :)

Dedication-

BEST COMMENT

VOTE  [ 30+ ] please get this chapter to 30 votes *inserts Liam's puppy eyes*

COMMENT  [ 5+ ]

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x