three.

Chapter three. Enjoy!

=========

"He's at Harry's place" Zayn said as he placed his phone on the coffee table before he sat down next to Liam, wrapping his arm around the trembling boy. Liam sighed and laid his head on Zayn's shoulder. 

He was tired. He was tired from all of his thoughts running wild. He tired because he didn't have Louis' arms to sleep in, these past few days. 

He just wanted a break from everything.

Wanted everything to go back to the way it was before. 

"You need to call him, Liam" Zayn murmured against Liam's hair. His hand rubbing Liam's arm in a comforting manner. He was tired of seeing Liam like this. Zayn knew that Liam hasn't been sleeping, he could hear the boy sobbing all night long. 

And Zayn wanted him to stop suffering. 

"I can't Zayn. T-This is for the best. He deserves someone who wants to spend the rest of their life with him, someone who wants to marry him." Liam cried, anger evident on his face. 

"He loves you, damn it" Zayn replied, rolling his eyes. Zayn knew Louis wasn't going to move on from Liam so easily. Louis had given his everything to Liam and no matter what Liam said, Louis wasn't going to just get up and leave. 

Not without putting up a fight. 

"H-He thinks he does but he can't" Liam said as he shook his head. He was trying to convince himself that Louis didn't love him but even Liam knew that he was the one that was lying right now. 

There is a knock at the door before Zayn could manage to say anything else. He sighs and stares at Liam before he pulls away and gets up unwillingly. But Zayn is more than happy to find Louis standing on the other side of the door, looking just as bad as Liam. 

He has dark circles under his eyes and he looks tired. 

But he doesn't look broken like Liam does instead Louis looks determined, ready to fight.

"Please do tell me you are here to get him back" Zayn asked as he moved aside for Louis to come in before he closed the door behind him. 

"If he wants to then yeah I am here to get him but if he doesn't then I am here to fight for him" Louis replied, shrugging. He offers Zayn a small smile but it comes out as grimace and Zayn just pats him in an encouraging way. 

"Thank you" Zayn mumbled before he let Louis walk into the living room. He decided to go the kitchen and let the other two have some privacy because they needed it. 

When Liam hears footsteps coming towards the living room. He instantly knows it's not Zayn because Zayn drags himself when he walks while this person is light but fast on their feet. And he knows it's Louis. He knows Louis well enough to recognise his footsteps. 

"Lou...?" Liam stands up from the couch and runs towards Louis, throwing his arms around Louis as tightly he could. 

He wanted to be angry at Louis and push him away. 

But that was never an option. 

"Hey" Louis whispered into Liam's shoulder, pulling Liam even closer to him than it was possible to. This time Louis made sure to memorize Liam's touch and Liam's scent because after they have this conversation Louis doesn't know when next he will be able to hug Liam like this. 

Liam pulls away from his arms and stares at him before he slowly backs away from Louis making Louis frown. 

"You can't push me away from yourself" Louis simply said, grabbing Liam's arm and pulling him back to him. Liam stared at Louis again, looking torn. 

"You can't change my mind, Lou. This isn't a phase that I am going through, I just can't do marriages. Not even with you" Liam whispered. 

"I am not here to change your mind. I am here to prove my love for you" Louis declared, the intense look in his eyes making Liam want curl up against him and hold him there against him forever. He knew letting go off Louis would probably be the hardest thing he ever does but he thinks its for the best.

"You can't love me..." Liam mumbled, as he looked away from Louis' eyes. He couldn't find the strength to look into Louis' eyes while he said those words. 

"And why is that?" Louis asked, his grip on Liam's arm tightening as he pulled him closer. They were only just centimetres apart. "Tell me why I can't love you"

"You will never get a forever with me, damn it! You deserve better!" Liam snapped, why wouldn't Louis just let go off him and leave?

Louis chuckled at Liam's respond and his spare hand landed on the nape of Liam's neck as he pulled Liam's face right up to his. Their breathing melting together as brown stared into blue and blue into brown. 

"I will decide who I deserve, okay?" Louis asked as he pressed his lips roughing against Liam, taking Liam's breath away. Liam clutched onto Louis' t-shirt holding himself as close to Louis as he could and tilted his head so that Louis could control him further. Louis' arm had moved to Liam's waist and he was pulling Liam closer every second. He wanted to melt into Liam, show Liam just how much he wanted him. No- needed him. 

Louis pulled away from Liam and stared straight into his eyes. 

"Give me 10 days. Just 10 days to prove to you that you belong in my arms and my arms only" 

=========

That was fun to write. Gosh I felt the literal tension while writing it. I hope you guys like this chapter just as much I liked writing it. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE [ 25 + ]

COMMENT [ 8 + ]

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW