thirteen

[ so this the final chapter ^-^ ] 

Day 10

Zayn opened the firmly closed door that led up to his strictly, tiny roof. It was tightly packed space, hardly recognizable as a roof if it wasn't for shining lights and the cold breeze. Zayn loved it up there, like it was his place to thing but lately it was kept occupied by Liam. 

As Zayn stepped out to the roof, he could clearly make out Liam's figure hutched against the wall a few steps away from him. 

"You okay?" The words slip past Zayn's lips and Liam's turning around, a frown plastered across his forehead and Zayn has his answer, immediately; he knows Liam's not alright. He is never going to be alright without Louis. 

"No, I am far from alright" Liam replied back honestly. Zayn nodded, understandingly as he walked towards his best friend, slipping his arm smoothly around Liam's waist and hugging the boy closely to him.

"When did things get so difficult?" Liam mumbled helplessly, he clutched firmly on to the thin fabric of Zayn's t-shirt. 

"I don't know, babe. But it will get better, has to right?" Zayn sai, running a comforting hand through Liam's hair. 

"Right, it has to get better"

"That is if you let Louis have you" Zayn put it, "Stop running away from him"

"You kno- I can't do that!"

"No I don't actually. I understand with your phobia and stuff, it's hard for you to make a commitment but Louis is sacrificing himself for you. I don't see what the big deal is there. If Louis is ready to stay the way you guys were before without making the commitment of getting married and then you have to let him, it's his decision! He's ready to be what you want him to be" Zayn explained, although he was trying hard to be gentle and comforting with his words, he found it hard to do so. He just wanted Liam back with Louis; so that he wouldn't have to see his best friend in pain all the time. 

"That's exactly what I don't want him to do! Change himself so that he would make me happy. I want him to do what he wants to do" Liam responded, a pained expression smeared across his as he pulled away from Zayn. 

"But then you're stopping him from doing want he really wants to do - be with you. You are not giving him that" 

Liam sighed - frustrated and annoyed - because Zayn was right. Even though he really wished he wasn't. 

"What would you do if you were in my place?" Liam asked after a few minutes of silence. 

"I would go and get Louis straightaway" 

***

"Get the door, Lou!" Harry yelled from the shower. Louis groaned but got up anyway, muttering under his breath something that sounded a lot like, 'Why do I always have to get the door?"

However, once Louis pulled the door open, rather harshly, he was glad that he was the one that got to open the door this time. It was Liam. Liam who was wrapped up in a cosy looking coat, his hands gloved and the tip of his nose rosy red, quite similar to the plump colour of his lips. Fuck, he Louis didn't know better he would be kissing Liam right now. 

"Liam?" It was question as if Louis wasn't quite sure that it was Liam standing on his doorstep looking as gorgeous as ever. 

"Hey" Liam replied, smiling brightly with his eyes twinkling, "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

Louid pulled himself out of his thoughts and dumbly nodded, moving to the side to let Liam. Liam stepped inside, tugging off his coat over his shoulders. 

"I was thinking we could talk?" Liam questioned, fiddling with his fingers and he fixed his glaze on Louis.

"Yeah? Of course...yeah, we can talk" Louis asked, running a frustrated hand through his hair. 

"I am sorry, first of all. I am sorry for all those terribly pointless arguments we have had the past weeks. I am sorry for always putting you down, not letting you in, for pushing you away especially when all you wanted to do was help. It wasn't fair on you." Liam stated all in one breath and by the time he had finished his little speech, he was closer to Louis, only about a step away from him. 

"Liam, this...none of this your fault. You don't need to apologies" Louis said, he let out a tiny chuckle and he grabbed Liam's hands and held them between his own, firmly yet gently. 

"I do need to apologize" Liam stated. When Louis went to open his mouth, Liam pressed a finger against his lips, shutting him up instantly. Louis let out an annoyed groaned that Liam ignored as he stepped closer to the older boy. 

"Give me another chance? I want to be with you, forever" Liam whispered. 

There was sudden fire growing in the pit of Louis' stomach at those words; a beautifully desirable fire and before Louis knows it, he has Liam's face in his hands and his lips on Liam's. 

"Do you even have to ask? Of course, I will have you"

[ so there you go, the last chapter. no sequels or anything. Hope this was okay and sorry for the sudden end. I just ran out of ideas for this. Thanks you guys for voting and commenting on this, it means the abosolute world to me. x ] 

[ Also, Louis and Liam don't get married, they just go back to dating.  ] 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

x