ten.

[ about the late update...sorry? ]

Day 7

Liam spends the night at the Louis' (well Harry's but he was currently at Niall's). Louis doesn't really give him a choice because by the time they are in his car ready to go back home, Louis doesn't stop until they are at his flat. And Liam knows that Louis' way of asking him to stay the night. 

So he doesn't refuse. Just follows Louis inside. 

It's the same as ever- waking up with Louis' arms around him. He thought they would have probably lost the warmth by now but it's still there, just as fresh as before. It's not awkward nor is it weird. Liam doesn't want to get out, he wished to stay wrapped up in Louis' arms forever. 

But that was far from possible now. 

"How did you sleep?" Louis murmured into Liam's hair, breath warm. Liam snuggled in closer, totally against his will but he couldn't help it even if he wanted to. 

"Good" He whispered to Louis. 

He is replied with silence- Liam is forced to pull away and see if Louis was still awake or not. Knowing Louis he would go back to sleep within 5 seconds after talking if he could but Liam finds him staring right back with his bright blue eyes and a huge grin. 

If he lets go off Louis- he will never see that smile again or those gorgeous eyes. 

"What are you thinking about?" Louis asked, as his knuckles reach out to brush against Liam's cheeks. He can't help his next actions. He backed away, pushing Louis' hands off him. "Li, wh-"

"I should get going, I have work an-"

"It's Sunday" Louis interrupted as he followed Liam out of his bed. He didn't get Liam's sudden change of mood as far as he was concerned things between them were going good. He was sure that they were on the verge of getting back together but then what became the problem?

Liam ignored Louis as he stepped into the living room, coat and phone in his hand. He was just about to get to the door when Louis stepped before him, hand pressed firmly against the door. 

"Stop" He hissed. 

"Louis, I really have to go. I have some thing impor-"

"Is this something more important than us? Than me?" Louis iinterrupted again before he took a step closer to Liam. Liam slumped back against the door, refusing to meet Louis' eyes. 

Louis had to find out- he has tried and he isn't going to give up anytime soon or let Liam give up. He had asked Liam for 15 days and he still had those 8 more days to get his Liam back. Until then he wasn't going to give up. 

"Li, tell me. What's wrong?" Louis pressed as took another step towards Liam even though he was a bit hesitant to go so close to Liam. 

"This, us " Liam croaked out. "I can't do this. I can't be this close to you and then have myself pulling away from you. I just can't. I can't be near you knowing that at the end of the day I have to take myself away"

Louis breathed in sharply, fingers grasping the soft fabric of Liam's shirt. At least, Liam wanted to be with him. 

"Who said you had to pull away, you never have to let go off me, babe" Louis said gently. He pulled Liam close, hand curling around Liam's hip. It caused Liam to whine softly- with the way Louis' fingers twirled around on his exposed skin and the way his hand was pressed against his skin. 

Liam closed his eyes, to stop letting himself give Louis a further reaction. He was pushed against the door now, chest moving up and down heavily. He was so close to crying- so close. 

He wished Louis would like let him go. 

And not make this so difficult. 

"I am not dragging you into my mess" Liam whispered and pressed a hand against Louis' chest almost as if he wanted to push him away. 

"Your mess is what I want? It sounds weird, I know that but I want you to let me in. I know you aren't ready to make a commitment but I am completely fine with that Liam. I am happy to just date you for the rest of my life if only I have you with me" Louis explained, he moved his spare hand to Liam's cheek forcing him to look up. He had enough of Liam looking at the floor. He wanted Liam's eyes on his own. 

Liam locked his eyes with Louis' and Louis tried to figure out what was going to his head but Liam was always a bit too hard to read. 

"Lou?" 

"Yeah?"

"Please...just let me go" Liam whispered, his eyes pleading Louis to take his hand off the door. This wasn't the answer Louis expected but he wasn't going to hold Liam against his will any more. He pulled his hand away from the door and stepped back- away from Liam. 

He watched as Liam opened the door as quickly as he could and then step outside, slamming the door shut behind him. 

He just didn't know how to make Liam stay for once. 

[ hope that was okay...I tried. ]

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

ily. x