seven

Day 4

After yesterday, Liam really doesn't know what to do. If he wasn't stuck before, he definitely was now. One thing was certain for him -  life without Louis wasn't something he looked forward neither did he want that. Yet, he knew he couldn't drag Louis along with him forever, Louis wanted a commitment that he could never get himself to make. 

No matter how much he loved Louis.

So what was he supposed to do? 

"Are you done staring out the window yet?" Zayn stepped into the room, peeping in through the door, a small smirk drawn on his face. Liam couldn't help but chuckle at that as he shook his head and gestured Zayn to come in. 

"I needed to think, I wasn't really staring out of the window" Liam replied as Zayn sat down opposite him on the window bench. 

"I knew that" 

"I know you did, so what did you want?" 

"Can we go out for dinner tonight?" Zayn asked with a small frown and Liam can only guess that Zayn wasn't in the mood to cook (honestly, he never was) and neither was he, so going out for dinner was the only option. 

"Are the boys coming?" 

"Only Harry and Louis, Niall has a date. The Irish man's finally getting some" Zayn answered with a loud laugh. 

* * *

They arrived at the restaurant an hour later and joined Louis and Harry at the far end corner of the restaurant. Zayn being the complete dickhead he is (and a really not- helpful friend) decided to sit next to Harry leaving Liam to sit down next to Louis. 

Even sitting next to Louis was driving Liam nuts; he wanted to lean in and be able to get a better smell of Louis' cologne that he loved so much, he wanted to grab Louis' hand and hold in as tightly as he possibly could - he just wanted to touch Louis. 

Keeping his hands to himself was more difficult than he thought it would be. 

"Are you okay, Li?" Louis asked him softly. 

"Yeah, fine" He replied with a tight smile. 

"Okay" But he didn't looked so convinced and Liam understood that Louis knew he was lying, Louis always knew. After all they had spent three years dating each other. Of course he woud know. 

Liam breathed out a little when Louis' attention was diverted away from him when the waiter came to take the order for them. He certainly couldn't handle anymore of Louis' burning glaze on him. 

Fortunately, things settled down and weren't as awkward as before. Zayn and Harry decided to let them join into their conversation so Louis and Liam really didn't get any more time to take glimpses of each other or give each other anymore awkward smile or anything. 

They were just about finished eating when Liam's phone rang, he pulled it out of his pocket, sliding the bar to unlock. 

"It's mum, I will be back in a sec" He said, hurrying outside as he pushed his phone against his ear. 

The conversation with his mum turned out to be longer than he thought it would be. She knew about what had happened - between him and Louis. So recently, she's been calling him every day to make sure he is okay; telling him to marry Louis but he just interrupts her and ends up making some excuse to disconnect the phone.

"Yes okay mum, I am fine. Yea- love you. Don't worry I'll call you later...okay, bye" Liam sighed, finally pressing the red button on his phone with a roll of his eyes. His mum worries too much. 

He turned around to walk back into the restuarant when a talk, bulky body stopped his way. Liam doesn't know how to grasp it because it happens all too quick and a hand is wrapping around his waist; and he hates it. The grip is too tight and rough for his liking no thing like Louis'. 

"Fuc- W-What are you doing?" He asked as he looked up at the person. A man with grey eyes and quiffed hair. Liam doesn't know him, he has never seen the guy before so he really doesn't understand why the guy is even touching. 

"Calm down, babe. Just having a bit of fun" The man whispered. 

"Let go off me!" Liam exclaimed, pushing himself away from the man was impossible since his grip was vice and tight. 

"Didn't you hear him? He said let go"

Liam knew that voice. Liam sucked in some air, looking past the man to find Louis said behind him; eyes narrowed and forehead srunched up in a way that Liam was familiar with. Louis was beyond angry and Liam guessed that invisble steam was probably puffing off Louis' body. 

"Who are you?" The man snorted as he turned to Louis, a smirk on his face. 

And before Liam could even react, tell Louis to stop. Louis had thrown the man a punch right in the jaw line and then his hands landed on the man's collar, holding roughly and if possible, the rage in his eyes grew further. 

"Touch him again and I'll make sure you're damaged beyond repair" Louis hissed. 

"Okay! Fucking, let go off me!" The man exclaimed as he pulled away from Louis with a glare, "Who even are you?"

"His boyfriend" Louis stated, taking a quick glimpse at Liam, who was biting harshly on to his lip - harsh enough to draw blood. 

The man snorted again and walked past Louis, leaving the him alone with Liam. 

"Li-"

"I need to go" Liam mumbled and before Louis could stop he was walking away, a frown plastered on his face and head running wild with thoughts. 

==================

Okay....I think that was long enough....Jealous! Louis....hehe....best thing ever. So yeah, hope everyone's having a good year so far :)

You guys are amazing <3

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE     [ 45+ ]

COMMENT     [ 8+ ]

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

x