eight

Day 5

"Took you long enough to open the door" Louis pointed out as Liam moved out of the way for Louis to step in. 

"Yeah I was busy" Liam murmured walking past Louis, brushing his shoulder roughly against the boy's. He still wasn't over what happened last night, it had been bothering him ever since he woke up. 

That furious look on Louis' face, eyes narrowed that it was almost impossible for Liam to see the blue in them. He knew that look on Louis. It was the one he had seen before - so many times. 

It was the look Louis had whenever he saw someone using his things, wearing his clothes (unless if it was Liam, of course) and touching his things when he clearly told them not to. 

Does that mean that Liam is still his?

That he is still...

Louis' Liam?

Maybe if his thoughts weren't so messed up, he wouldn't be so angry and annoyed. If just. 

"Liam?" 

"What?" Liam asked over his shoulder, sounding way more harsher than he intended to. Like mentioned before, if only his head wasn't burning with thoughts.

"Are you angry?"

"Nope" Definitely a lie there. 

"Do you want be angry?" Louis asked as walked foward so that he was close enough to reach out for Liam's hand. When Louis' hand touched Liam - Liam instantly went rigid at the touch. 

Louis curled his hand lightly waiting for Liam to return the touch. It took Liam long enough before he slipped his hand properly into Louis'.

"Maybe" Liam answered. 

"Yeah?" Louis asked as he turned Liam around slowly - perhaps if he was gentle enough with Louis, he might just calm down the boy. 

"Yes" Liam echoed, voice harsher than earlier. 

"I think you are angry" Louis mumbled. 

"I think so too" Liam snapped as he pushed Louis away, his hand pulling out of Louis as he walked out of the kitchen. Rolling his eyes, Louis dumped his coat on the kitchen counter before he followed Liam out to the living room. 

As much as he loved Liam, sometimes, he was just really stubborn. 

"Liam will you just li-"

"Yesterday...there was no need for you to ste-"

"Step in? If I hadn cam-"

"Then what?" Liam interrupted, turning around quickly to shoot Louis a glare. He knew Louis was the one that got him out of the situation but there was need for him to actually step in. He would have managed it own his own. 

"He was fucking drunk!" Louis commented.

"I knew that, Lou" Okay, maybe he didn't but he wasn't going to admit that and admit his defeat. 

"Oh really?"

"Yes and I could have handled it without you being there" Liam stated, running a hand through his hair. 

"He was trying to kiss you" Louis hissed walking closer, he grabbed Liam's hand and turned him around, fixing his gaze so that he was looking right into Liam's eyes. 

"And so?" 

Okay, he was really pushing Louis' buttons now. 

Wouldn't be a surprise if Louis ended up (furiously) shouting at him. 

"He isn't supposed to kiss you" Louis stated. Admittedly, this was where Louis got possessive even knowing that him and Liam haven't been on good term lately, he still found it necessary to have a claim on Liam. 

Because he knew Liam never belonged to anyone else but him. 

It was always him. 

Him and Louis. 

"So you are going to decide who is supposed to kiss me or not?" Liam asked softly - eyes big and wide as he bit the inside of his lip and waited for Louis to answer him. 

"Course I am" 

"Why?"

"You ask too many questions" Louis pointed out as he grabbed both of Liam's hands and pulled him close, curling an arm around Liam's waist to press him against his body. Liam let out a small smile, leaning agianst Louis' shoulder slightly. 

"Admit it, you love answering them all" He murmured into Louis' shoulder, giving his hand a tight squeeze.

"I love you" Louis whispered before he pulled Liam up for a kiss. Liam kissed him back softly but was taken by surprise when Louis tilted his head and furiously moved his lips against Liam's giving the kiss a turn. Louis' arm tightened around Liam's hip and Liam knew that was his way of telling Liam that.

Tell him that Liam was his and his only.

Liam pulled away, breathing heavily as he rested his forehead against Louis' and pressed him closer to Louis, hand disappearing in to Louis' hair.

"Love you too, so fucking much Louis" Liam whispered. 

It felt amazing to say those words after such a long time. 

===============

Okay...so hope that was okay...yeah a bit short so sorry about that

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE     [ 40+ ]

COMMENT     [ 5+ ]

SHARE

FOLLOW

:)

x