twelve.

[ sorry for the late update. Also, there is a slight change in the plot. You know how Louis asked Liam for 15 days, well now it's ten days. So yeah only about one more chapter left to this story, not counting this one.  ]

Day 9 

 "Louis?" Liam spoke up from where he was sitting, on the egde of the bed. Louis turned locked his phone and pushed it into his pocket, giving all of his attention to Liam. 

"Why don't you give up?" Liam asked. 

"I love you" Louis asnwered, shrugging. 

"I know" Liam sighed, "But don't you get tired of trying to get to me? Everytime you try, I just push you away. It's not fair on you to keep trying and keep us alive. I want you to give up. I want you to be happy but not with me"

"Liam, shut up. Just shut up. Fucking look at me and tell me what you see- I am not here to make you feel sorry or make you feel bad about pushing me away. Yes, I don't want you pushing me away because I can't live with you away from me. It's my decision, Liam- Who I want to spend the rest of my life with, it's with you and I don't care what you think, It's my decision." Louis stated, he was desperate for Liam to just understand where he was coming from- what he really wanted. 

"I want you to leave me- It's my decision" Liam replied. He stood up and walked towards Louis. 

Louis opened his mouth to say something- most probably to speak out against Liam. But Liam pressed a quick finger to Louis' lips. Before, his hand slipped down to Louis' bicep. A look of uncertainly flashed through Liam's eyes before he leaned forward and pressed a quick kiss to Louis' lips.

"Please just for me Lou, give me some time. Take some time yourself. I want us to think, take a break and just think about what we really want" Liam whispered, he gave Louis' bicep a tight squeeze before he let go. 

"I have it fucking figured out! I want you, only you" Louis said.

For fuck's sake. He was tired of Liam just fucking pushing him out of his life and there were only a few times that Louis could push back in, break Liam's walls. This time if Liam did push Louis out, there was no way Louis could come back, no matter how much he wanted to. 

Louis sighed, running a frustrated hand through his hair. Make Liam stay. That's all he had to do. 

"Look Li--"

"Give me some time, Lou" Liam interrupted, he reached out for Louis hand, lacing their fingers through. "I love you, you know. You should know. I always love you but I can't drag you into my mess. I need some time."

"Not if you are gonna push me away" Louis argued. 

"It's for our good, please" Liam caressed Louis'  hand lightly, eyes pleading. "For me. I am not going to push away, just time"

"Right, okay. I will give you some time" Louis hissed, he couldn't help it. Liam was right for what he wanted but Louis was stubborn too and he wanted Liam. And he was just angry at the moment. He pulled his hand away from Liam's and stepped back. 

Liam stared him pleadingly for him not to be angry. Liam just wanted Louis to understand- needed him to understand. They were mess at the moment- not one biu

"Lo-"

"I will see you later" Louis mumbled before he brushed past Liam and out of the door. 

He might have just pushed himself out of Liam's life. But he was going to get back somehow.

***

"Louis. Oh for fuck's sake, stop sulking will ya?" Harry groaned as he kicked Louis' feet with his own. Louis just groaned and flipped over, sending Harry a deathly glare. He was so done with everyone's shit. 

Was it just too much to ask for Liam right? Sitting next to him with his hand running through Louis? Or with his tongue down Louis' throat? Surely, that wasn't too much to ask for. 

"Sulking is never going to help you and you know that. Come on, sit up and get planning" Harry commented. 

"He doesn't want me" Louis snapped. 

"Yeah right. Liam is really like a broken puppy without you. I just don't understand why he is pushing you away. I get that he has that phobia but still, he knows you would never hurt him"

"I think he is more afraid of hurting me. He thinks that if we don't get married, he is going to end up hurting me by dragging me along with him" Louis explained as he turned around and looked at Harry, for once not glaring at him. 

Harry nodded, understandingly.

"Just don't give up, Lou"

"Not for the world" Louis grinned because really, Liam was his world. 

[ sorry for the late update but hope this update made up for it. Only one for more chapter left, I am sorry for the change in the plot but I just don't have anymore ideas left for this story so yeah.   ]

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

x