The End?

I know that's what you are all thinking and I will honestly say that I have no idea.

Maybe it is the end, and maybe it isn't. Then again, Amarth's problems weren't exactly resolved, and Pallando did have some disturbing news.

So will there be another book? Who knows. But if I know anything about Amarth it's that he won't be content to stay out of the spotlight forever.

Anywho, Amarth is finally complete.

Which means that The Edge of a Knife series is officially over. Even if I was to write a book to follow up this one it wouldn't be connected to this series.

My very first series on Wattpad, which I began November 2015, is now finished.

Seriously I am on the verge of tears right now. This series is pretty much what got me started on Wattpad and all of your support is what kept me going.

You guys are all the reason I do what I do. After all, I don't get paid for writing online, but knowing that I'm making people happy by writing these stories is better than all the money in the world.

I want to give a special thanks to:

pelinawatson

JuliaAntonopoulou

Steelersfan7

stringslady

lady_GreenleafXoX

Illeandir

purehoney101

_the_bizz_

Thank you all so much for reading and supporting me throughout this story! It was honestly one of the hardest stories I've ever written and fun fact for you, I never intended to write it in first person.

Jus goes to show how good Amarth is at getting his way.

And all of my silent readers out there thank you all for reading my stories! Feel free to leave a comment at anytime, I don't bite I promise!

Thank you all for sticking with me throughout this series. Even though I am moving on to other stories, including a new LOTR series, Edge of a Knife will be that one thing that I'll never forget.

Until the next adventure my friends!