E y e C a t c h e r

~(Y/N)'s POV~

'Ah... Peace and quiet.' I thought as I sat against the wall on the roof, feeling the breeze blow throw my hair. 'Though... I can still hear the squealing.' I thought with a small sigh coming out. I'm so shy, I'm not sure I would be able to handle this kind of stuff! I finished my lunch earlier than I expected, which left me some

time to just observe nature. I decided to look over the railing and observe the people. Of course there's a possibility of someone seeing me, in fact a high possibility, but it's not like I'm doing anything wrong. Well, other than being up here without permission.

My eyes landed on multiple people, but lastly located the squealing. 'So that's where the squealing is coming from, what did I expect?' I looked closer, and got a better glimpse of the males features. 'Hm... Blonde hair, or more yellow I suppose you could say..' Before I could process anything, yellow piercing

eyes caught my gaze, once again, but this time, I was too shocked with what I was seeing. 'Y-yellow? No... No way!' A horrified look came across my face and I quickly ducked down. 'That couldn't be who I think it is... Did I perhaps pick the worst school to be at of all times?' I felt like crying in frustration, but decided it would be best not to since lunch is almost over.

'Please... Please have no classes with me...'

~Kise's POV~

I couldn't even sit down because so many girls swarmed me! 'Uwah~ I'm so hungry! I won't be able to play well later! Kasamatsu-senpai is going to scold me again!' I thought internally crying rivers. My eyes glanced at the sky for a moment, only to lock eyes with a pretty female. 'Eh?! The same girl?! We always seem to lock eyes!'

Surprised, I got a better look at her features and face structure. Just then I saw her face turn into a bitter and horrified look and instantly ducked. 'Eh? The second time?... I wonder why she keeps avoiding my eyes..' I thought looking up puzzled, hoping the same girl will look back down. She didn't though.

Letting out a sigh and closing my eyes, this caught the attention of all of the fans surrounding me. "Kise-sama are you ok?" "Kise are you sad?" "Kise-sama I'll cheer you up!" "Kya!" "No I'm alright don't worry-ssu!" I say faking a cheerful smile towards the girls, who fell for it.

I internally sigh again, but for a moment think back to her features. 'She still looks so familiar! Why do I feel this sudden rush of... Nostalgia...' I think focusing my sight on the ground. Suddenly I hear the sound of the bell signaling lunch is over which makes me cry internally. 'Darn! I'm so hungry though! I wonder if the teacher's will let me eat during class!'

'Maybe the female teachers will!'

Authors Note

I'm not sure if I should explain this or not but the reader is still really shy after the whole fiasco so ya! I kinda put the "ssu" in there randomly but I just felt it would be more appropriate? I don't even know (⌒-⌒; )