D i s c o v e r y

~ Kise's POV ~

~ Kise's POV ~

As I walked down the halls with a huge crowd of fans around me, I searched all over for a familiar mop of (H/C) hair. "Kise-sama!" "Kise-sama, what's wrong?" "Ah, nothing! I'm just looking for someone..." I trailed off continuing to look for her. 'I have to talk to (Y/N)-cchi! What if she really is that person?'

'Also! It doesn't make it any better that we're only in last period with each other! Argh!' I continued to try to swerve around my fans. 'I remember that girl, even though it took me like hours, I remember some small things about her. How she was really friendly and had a lot of friends, laughed at all my stupid jokes, and didn't look at me any different!'

I randomly turned my head back to look around, and all of a sudden caught (E/C) eyes staring back. 'Again...' I thought, feeling the world just stop as we stared at each other. All of a sudden she breaks the contact to turn to who was beside her, which was... 'Kasamatsu-senpai... Ah, I forgot they started dating...'

A sudden feeling of realization and sadness rushed over me as I continued to stare at the newly couple being lovey-dovey. 'What is this horrible feeling?..' I thought as I unconciously clenched my chest. Before I knew it, they were out of sight. 'And... I lost my chance to ask her...' I sighed as I continued to walk to my first class, ignoring the questioning girls.

'Man, this is really dampening my mood...' I thought as I scratched the back of my neck. As I entered the first class, I was of course surrounded by girls once again. Feeling like I practically robotically answered them, my mind was somewhere else. Luckily, the teacher came in not too later when I arrived. 'Ugh... This is gonna be such a long day!'

Throughout the period I just thought 'I must tell (Y/N)-cchi! I cannot forget!' So I remind myself. 'I completely forgot (Y/N)-cchi and Kasamatsu-senpai were dating... They really suit each other huh?' I thought, as my chest started to hurt again. 'They even opened up to each other physically! I could never get that from (Y/N)-cchi...'

I continued to look down at my desk solemnly, continuing to think about them, feeling my mood just plummet. 'I... Why do I always feel like crap when I see them together? Holding hands, smiling at each other, doing coupley things!... I don't like it..' I blinked in surprisement at my own thoughts. 'Eh? Did I really just say I don't like it?' I paused for a second, and continued on.

'That's right... I don't like it, but isn't it just because I'm jealous they're always leaving me out? Ya...! Ya! Maybe that's it! That has to be it! They're always together, I feel left behind right? I heard its natural to be jealous when your two best friends are leaving you out, this is normal right? Right?...Argh! I don't know...'

As the periods passed, I continually tried to locate (Y/N)-cchi and pull her aside to ask her, but it seems she was very fast in getting to her classes! 'Well, when I first came to my last period, she was there before me.' I sighed as I went to my class. 'Guess I'll have to try again at lunch, last period, or after gym.'

'Finally!' I thought as the bell signalling for lunch went off. I tried to rush to the lunch court, but I wasn't fast enough. "Kise-sama! I made you a bento!" "Kise-sama!" Wherever I looked, there were bentos shoved into my direction. "Ah! Thank you!" I put on a fake smile, 'I really need to get to (Y/N)-cchi!'

I finally made my way down there, and found my basketball team. Desperately wanting to get away, I first ran to them. "Hey guys! Eh, where's Kasamatsu-Senpai?" I looked around for the always angry captain. "Ah, he's with his girlfriend, (Y/N)-chan~" Moriyama-senpai responded with a flirty smile.

"Eh..." I responded feeling discouraged about actually asking (Y/N)-cchi. "Why, do you need him?" Nakamura-senpai asked. "Ah, no I was just curious since he's always here before me! But I guess it makes sense if it involves (Y/N)-cchi..." I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly. 'Maybe last period?' I thought, with little courage left.

No luck. Absolutely no luck. Today, the teacher decided it would be fun to do a partner project. 'Argh! Why?! My chances all day have been skewered!' No such luck with basketball practice either. As usual, the fangirls wouldn't let me talk to (Y/N)-cchi, or she was just talking with Kasamatsu-senpai.

'What does the world have against me today?' I asked with another sigh feeling completely discourage. As I waited for her outside, hoping she would let me talk with her, I saw (Y/N)-cchi and Kasamatsu-senpai leave the gym together. Holding hands, again, and talking.

'I hate it... This feeling, I don't like it! What is this? Why do I feel like this towards my two best friends, I thought I liked (Y/N)-cchi as a friend... Was I wrong?' I looked at them once more, and (Y/N)-cchi just so happened to kiss him on the cheek. 'It hurts... It hurts so much! This...' I looked away and continued on my way home frustrated. Suddenly stopping, I looked up at the starry sky.

"Ah.... I think I know what this feeling is..."